Help please

Hi I've just purchased a H2s today. I have no idea how to use it, it came pre loaded with EPG (sky) and has all channels, but the EPG is blank. I followed some posts on here with no success. But now I'm getting a message reading,

ERROR. No disk found. An hard drive or an sub pen is HARDLY SUGGESTED. If you still want use your internal flash pay attention to: (1) If you don't have enough free space your box may completely block and you need to flash it again. (2) Many write operations on your internal flash may damage your flash memory.

Thats is exactly how the message reads. I really don't have any idea what's going on. The guy I bought it from isn't replying to me. I stuck a brand new sub in the back of it, but I don't think it's doing anything. I would really appreciate some advice.

is there any steps I can take? Also sub isn't working as it won't record or pause live TV. I hope this makes sense to someone.

---------- Post Merged at 01:17 AM ----------

Sub should read USB

You have to initialise the usb stick for it to record/pause etc. Do you know what inage is being used on your box? Is it openatv or openvix?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back