Help.... put m3u code onto zgemma

Shinybonce

Hi folks I'm looking for some assistance. I'm running iptv through ipab but because of recent events my my iptv won't work as it needs ipab to update etc. I got my m3u code off my provider and put my subscription onto my smart tv but I really prefer it on my zgemma can I put it back onto zgemma just using the same m3u code ? I've looked around and tried a few things but I can't get anything to work

Or if you have your m3u and epg url there is suls iptv bouquet maker which you can download from the plugins menu. Also Install Open Atv now to replace Ipab.

I've tried suls I can't seem to get that to work. My subscription is supposed to stop working on the box any time soon so I'm going to re flash box when it stops

I had quite a few people on Ipab and swapped them over to suls,your supplier should be able to give you instructions how to do this as it works very well. Main problem is probably Ipab as plugins are not updated on that image, you need to reflash with Open Atv 6.2 and then try suls and install service app and use ext3 player.

Are you sure your line hasn't expired Suls is simple to set up I'm on ipab image not by choice and my iptv runs through it fine with no updates you can add your m3u through the image it's self but as mentioned can't post links in suls where it says providers click on it press green to add give your iptv a name then the first url will be your m3u line then under that add your epg url then press green to save then go to run and it will run your line for you then go to status check status to see if any errors if not come out of suls plugin go to epg import press blue for sources what ever ticked leave it ticked and look for your line be like E2mbouquets maker click on that give it a tick press green to save then yellow to import wait till imported then go to your iptv on epg

Are you sure your line hasn't expired Suls is simple to set up I'm on ipab image not by choice and my iptv runs through it fine with no updates you can add your m3u through the image it's self but as mentioned can't post links in suls where it says providers click on it press green to add give your iptv a name then the first url will be your m3u line then under that add your epg url then press green to save then go to run and it will run your line for you then go to status check status to see if any errors if not come out of suls plugin go to epg import press blue for sources what ever ticked leave it ticked and look for your line be like E2mbouquets maker click on that give it a tick press green to save then yellow to import wait till imported then go to your iptv on epg

My lines ok baz it's working ok on my box just now but it's going to stop soon when ipab servers go down. I'll try suls again tonight when I get home

My lines ok baz it's working ok on my box just now but it's going to stop soon when ipab servers go down. I'll try suls again tonight when I get home
Your supplier will have his own server just paid ipleb to use there image mate I'm on ipab image and iptv still running through that fine but if you was using the epg fudge setting on ipab for your epg then any other image you use you will have no epg data

Some Instruction for suls if you need it

First download and install open atv 6.2 for your box (or an image of your choice )and then install suls plugin (IPTV bouquet maker).You can also install epg importer,epg refresh,cache flush,e2i player or any other plugins you need.If also using satellite channels you will need to install autobouquet maker to scan for these channels.Or use an image like Wooshbuild Infinity which has everything you need.

Menu/plugins/iptv bouquet maker
Click on providers
Name:enter any name here
Delete:no
Enable:yes
Setup mode:expert
M3u url: Enter your m3u url here
EPG URL: Enter your epg url here
Username:enter your username(not essential)
Password:enter your password (not essential)
Multivod:yes
Picons:no
Create all channel selections:yes
All iptv type:enable
Tv stream type:5002
Vod stream type:5002
Check providers bouquet: Enable

Then press green to save and exit

Then Click on create bouquet(if nothing check your m3u and epg url are entered correctly)

Also you can install service app from plugins menu , then reboot box and go to usage and gui settings,select service app and set to ext3 player and save then box will reboot.Seems to run smoother using service app.

Some Instruction for suls if you need it

First download and install open atv 6.2 for your box (or an image of your choice )and then install suls plugin (IPTV bouquet maker).You can also install epg importer,epg refresh,cache flush,e2i player or any other plugins you need.If also using satellite channels you will need to install autobouquet maker to scan for these channels.Or use an image like Wooshbuild Infinity which has everything you need.

Menu/plugins/iptv bouquet maker
Click on providers
Name:enter any name here
Delete:no
Enable:yes
Setup mode:expert
M3u url: Enter your m3u url here
EPG URL: Enter your epg url here
Username:enter your username(not essential)
Password:enter your password (not essential)
Multivod:yes
Picons:no
Create all channel selections:yes
All iptv type:enable
Tv stream type:5002
Vod stream type:5002
Check providers bouquet: Enable

Then press green to save and exit

Then Click on create bouquet(if nothing check your m3u and epg url are entered correctly)

Also you can install service app from plugins menu , then reboot box and go to usage and gui settings,select service app and set to ext3 player and save then box will reboot.Seems to run smoother using service app.
Brilliant thanks m8

Back