Help required - new box wanted!

Two posts ago you said it's dead, most people would take dead as not working at all.

From what I hear there is still working channel out there , it's far from dead, yes sky own channels are "dead" but cs is still live and kicking and is worth having

Two posts ago you said it's dead, most people would take dead as not working at all.

From what I hear there is still working channel out there , it's far from dead, yes sky own channels are "dead" but cs is still live and kicking and is worth having
That's an opinion,
I wouldn't pay a years sub for a dozen or so channels that are tetterng on the edge.
And not a lot of servers still out there are supplying them either.

Nope, I'm sayings it as good as, how many servers are still operating on UK,?
There's no money in it for them anymore, so I don't Blame them,
My suppliers server still up and running all the negativity will make people not want to try and make a fix if possible

Completely agree with your post it is a shame it's happend the way way it has but at least there's certain channels available not everyone's cup of tea but everyone knew the risks when they went down the C/S route I would have the certain channels available any day over the iptv I regret getting mine but that's just my own opinion

My suppliers server still up and running all the negativity will make people not want to try and make a fix if possible
So is one of mine, the other server just cut and run,
Again, its hit and miss,
But, I wouldn't pay a full sub for half channels anyway.

Completely agree with your post it is a shame it's happend the way way it has but at least there's certain channels available not everyone's cup of tea but everyone knew the risks when they went down the C/S route I would have the certain channels available any day over the iptv I regret getting mine but that's just my own opinion
That's why I went euro sat route.

So is one of mine, the other server just cut and run,
Again, its hit and miss,
But, I wouldn't pay a full sub for half channels anyway.
I paid for 12 months and regret it not keen at all one good thing tho it's the same supplier as my C/S never had any problems with him for the past couple of year

Is that easy to set up by any chance as if it's just like UK sly might be worth looking into do you get the same as you would with UK C/S
Depends what you want to watch really,
I had a bit of hassle, as I was trying to set up 28 23 and 19 on a 65cm dish, and 23 is just too close for that size of a dish.
But now, its working great on 28 19 and 13
I'm still fishing through the channels sorting out what I want and what I don't need.
I think I've got it down to about 1300 channels atm, :grimacing:

Obviously a load of channels are not in English, but not really an issue for sports, and most films can have audio changed to English, if they were originally in English

Obviously a load of channels are not in English, but not really an issue for sports, and most films can have audio changed to English, if they were originally in English
Is there kids on it going to have to see my supplier see if he can do it I have h2s box would that work might be a daft question but thought I'd ask

Is there kids on it going to have to see my supplier see if he can do it I have h2s box would that work might be a daft question but thought I'd ask
Ye, got loads of kids stuff, I'd need to check and make sure its available in English for you though.
With my euro sub I also get what's left of UK as well,
I'm running mine on an old F5 and an Edision mini twin tuner, so a zgemma would be spot on, its the channel lists I'm having a nightmare with,!!!!!

Ye, got loads of kids stuff, I'd need to check and make sure its available in English for you though.
With my euro sub I also get what's left of UK as well,
I'm running mine on an old F5 and an Edision mini twin tuner, so a zgemma would be spot on, its the channel lists I'm having a nightmare with,!!!!!
If you could please check up for me and thank you for the advice about it and explaining things about it just got intouch with my supplier so just have to wait for a response back now thank you

If you could please check up for me and thank you for the advice about it and explaining things about it just got intouch with my supplier so just have to wait for a response back now thank you
How big a dish do you have,?

How big a dish do you have,?
I think it's the box standard what sly put up but I modified it to an 8 port lnb so could have C/S in 3 bedrooms and my front room if that's any good I don't the size of my dish all I know is it's what sly installed ages ago

I think it's the box standard what sly put up but I modified it to an 8 port lnb so could have C/S in 3 bedrooms and my front room if that's any good I don't the size of my dish all I know is it's what sly installed ages ago
That's prob about 40cm
some people have said they've had success putting another lnb on those, but I couldn't comment,
As I said, trying to get 23e on a 65cm wouldn't work as its just too close to 28, so I ended up having to drop it out and went for 28 19 and 13
If you could, I'd go for 80cm or 1m,
but if you look at my thread it wasn't really a goer for me to go larger.

Back