Help required - new box wanted!

BTW,.
My dish, 2 x dual lnbs, and a quattro lnb and 2 4way diseqc switches cost me round £100,
but I messed up, I should have ordered 4 way lnbs,
Probably available cheaper on eBay too, I just got lost/fed up searching

That's prob about 40cm
some people have said they've had success putting another lnb on those, but I couldn't comment,
As I said, trying to get 23e on a 65cm wouldn't work as its just too close to 28, so I ended up having to drop it out and went for 28 19 and 13
If you could, I'd go for 80cm or 1m,
but if you look at my thread it wasn't really a goer for me to go larger.
Just in middle of reading your post pal lots of comments my dish is on front of my house but still worth a shot

Just in middle of reading your post pal lots of comments my dish is on front of my house but still worth a shot
Mine was on back, but very obvious position, that's why I couldn't go too large,
I'm just north of Manchester and 65cm getting me 60-80%+ signal quality on the 3 SATs

Mine was on back, but very obvious position, that's why I couldn't go too large,
I'm just north of Manchester and 65cm getting me 60-80%+ signal quality on the 3 SATs
I'm in rotherham going to check up about it mines on front of my house but I will get a bigger dish if needs be there some people live near me not from UK and there dish is a big white one so if they can have a big dish surely I can if it works like that lol

I'm in rotherham going to check up about it mines on front of my house but I will get a bigger dish if needs be there some people live near me not from UK and there dish is a big white one so if they can have a big dish surely I can if it works like that lol
I think you can have 1m without planning permission,
But,
It still needs wife's permission, ;)

Ok thanks all.

Looks like IPTV is not what I need , quite literally all I want is live tv tbh , I can live without the rest , will have a look at some of the suggestions you made
I use iptv on stick and box for live tv, use perfect player app or smart iptv app

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Zgemma the iptv I would still class as live tv it's about 2mins behind

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Don't waste your time with sat at the moment.Did sat for 10 years and it was great and I hope it comes back but I just can't see it.Everyone I know has switched to iptv at the moment and you get loads more channels than sly
and quality is great.I have had no issues with the quality but the epg is not great, but it will come in time.Obviously it depends on your supplier as some seem to have a good epg.

Back