Help required with cable set-up

willegg

Hi All,

I m trying to setup my cable tuner to show cable FTA channels.

My set-up is the following: vu duo2, openvix-5.0.0.014, Twin satellite tuner, twin cable tuner (hybrid), using CCCam

I set up satellite first and all OK. Bouquets created and channels available. Setting up cable using vm line. Tuner configured, enabled bouquets and did manual scan. 500 plus channels recognized. before proceeding further I wanted to view the FTA channels of VM. To do this I go to bouquets, press green button (changing satellites), choose cable services, all channels are there when I choose BBC1 screen is blank. Do I need to do something to CCCam. How do

Appreciate any advice. Thanks

FTA HD channels need a line on cable to clear, if you're trying to look at BBC1 HD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi All,

I m trying to setup my cable tuner to show cable FTA channels.

My set-up is the following: vu duo2, openvix-5.0.0.014, Twin satellite tuner, twin cable tuner (hybrid), using CCCam

I set up satellite first and all OK. Bouquets created and channels available. Setting up cable using vm line. Tuner configured, enabled bouquets and did manual scan. 500 plus channels recognized. before proceeding further I wanted to view the FTA channels of VM. To do this I go to bouquets, press green button (changing satellites), choose cable services, all channels are there when I choose BBC1 screen is blank. Do I need to do something to CCCam. How do

Appreciate any advice. Thanks

mind only sd channels will show without a line, HD channels wont

... that's what both of us have just said so you'd assume not.

Hi all,

Many thnks for your responses. I thought BBC 1 HD would be a FTA, also I was looking at bbc 1 sd of another region. I now can see bbc1 of my region. sorry for the time waste, due to my inexperience.

... that's what both of us have just said so you'd assume not.

Not a waste of time at all. It isn't obvious so worth asking the question.

Back