Help! Settings up my IPTV on Zgemma h2s

Can anyone please explain to me the easiest way to set up my IPTV channels so I can watch them on my Zgemma using putty . Your knowledge will be much appreciated!

Depends on supplier but if your supplier can give you an m3u and epg url you can use suls plugin(iptv bouquet maker) which you can download from the plugin menu and it will auto update.Easier than having to run a script with putty .

Depends on supplier but if your supplier can give you an m3u and epg url you can use suls plugin(iptv bouquet maker) which you can download from the plugin menu and it will auto update.Easier than having to run a script with putty .

Do you already have a iptv supplier? If so and you have a username, password and portal url you can also use the Jedi Maker Xtream plugin or as @formandvoid said there is suls, other alternatives are Xtream Editor, XtreamTV, XC Lite if you already have a sub your supplier should able to point you in the right direction.

You can download suls.In plugins press green to download and it is under extensions, called E2m3u2bouquet maker,I think it's 0.7.6 but you will see it. When it installs it is called IPTV bouquet maker and then you need to open that and set it up.You will need your m3u url and epg url so ask your supplier for this.

Menu/plugins/iptv bouquet maker

Click on providers

Name:enter anything here

Delete:no

Enable:yes

Setup mode:expert

M3u url: enter your m3u url

EPG URL: enter your epg url here

Username:enter your username

Password:enter your password

Multivod:yes

Picons:no

Create all channel selections:yes

All iptv type:enable

Tv stream type:select type

Vod stream type: select type

Then press green to save and exit

Then Click on create bouquet

You can download suls.In plugins press green to download and it is under extensions, called E2m3u2bouquet maker,I think it's 0.7.6 but you will see it. When it installs it is called IPTV bouquet maker and then you need to open that and set it up.You will need your m3u url and epg url so ask your supplier for this.

Click on providers

You don't need to enter your Username or password where it says username and password aslong as both urls are typed correctly will run I don't put my username and password in as it's in the urls lol

Click on providers

Thanks for the suggestions very detailed and helping unfortunately I cannot see Saul's or E2m3u2bouquet maker in the extensions section of plugin downloadeds anywhere is there anything else I can do?

Thanks for the suggestions very detailed and helping unfortunately I cannot see Saul's or E2m3u2bouquet maker in the extensions section of plugin downloadeds anywhere is there anything else I can do?
Sounds like your on an old image. You can download it from here
Code:
https://github.com/su1s/e2m3u2bouquet/releases/latest

Thanks so much for you help one I downloaded it do I just put the zip file on a USB key and plug into Zgemma to install it?

Send the .ipk file to tmp

On box

- OpenATV this will be Press Blue Button -> Plugins -> Choose IPK Installer -> (3) Memory /tmp -> (1) Install Extensions -> select the IPK (OK) and press green
- OpenVix this will be ‘Menu -> Setup -> ViX -> Install local extension

Send the .ipk file to tmp

On box

- OpenATV this will be Press Blue Button -> Plugins -> Choose IPK Installer -> (3) Memory /tmp -> (1) Install Extensions -> select the IPK (OK) and press green
- OpenVix this will be ‘Menu -> Setup -> ViX -> Install local extension

I will try this tomorrow.. hopefully with any luck I can watch my IPTV on my Zgemma then. Thanks so much for your advice and help

Back