Help-sucmnsee image-vix apollo 113 02/01/2015 cloud ibox 2+ se safe-line n/

kerrison

I have a cloud ibox 2 plus SE and I have downloaded and flashed the above Sucmnsee image, but I cannot for love nor money get my line to work on it! After trying different test lines and asking the server admin they confirmed my line was showing online and confirmed the channel i was watching but I had no picture? I have re-flashed the image several times, re-booted the box, I have re-scanned channels, autobouquets etc. The one thing I noticed about the set up of this image was the fact the Softcam manager would not let me install anymore softcams and going into the softcams through the TS panel it is showing a completely different softcam from the one in the softcam menu via the blue button???. I am at the stage where I'm thinking maybe this image is now too old and outdated? I have completely ran out of ideas on this.

Please note this was working absolutely fine before I just re-flashed it because I thought there was an issue with my old image-It turned out due to the mother in law installing SKY Q I was unable to receive the usual channels as it is a different frequency!! Grrrrrrr, so yes completely un-needed re-flash!

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
Back