Help urgent plz

Newbie888

Hey guys

Ive recently flashed my vu solo2 with hades 018 everything is running good setup my softcam too but im missing loads of piconsthat i downloaded from the plugins section, can any1 please help me with this or tell me which openvix image is better to use?? I got the solo2 from wos flashed with the latest vix about a month ago but forgot which version it was plz help folks!?!?!??!?!!

hades is old image mate

there is a new one 3.2 version 21

i would deffo recommend vix on vu+

amazed that you reflashed your new box again or you made a balls up,and welcome to the club as we all have been there before,keeping up with images can be daunting ,have fun with that great box.

amazed that you reflashed your new box again or you made a balls up,and welcome to the club as we all have been there before,keeping up with images can be daunting ,have fun with that great box.

the good thing is he as a good box cactikid lollol

vix is good image

vu+
are great boxes i always say pay more not twice

Thanks for the replies folks...

Ive flashed it with the vix 021 new image everything is set up great but the epg for some reasons is missing alot of channels any ideas plz?? Ive followed all the setup guides unless im missing something??

Thanks for the replies folks...

Ive flashed it with the vix 021 new image everything is set up great but the epg for some reasons is missing alot of channels any ideas plz?? Ive followed all the setup guides unless im missing something??

Are you saving the epg to a usb ??

Hi thanks ive managed to sort out the epg thank god ive been on it all morning now i cant get my transparent black picons because on this new vix 021 in the plugins and picons it has a dozen tv east a dozen tv west witch no colours states so im wondering which one to download??

Hi thanks ive managed to sort out the epg thank god ive been on it all morning now i cant get my transparent black picons because on this new vix 021 in the plugins and picons it has a dozen tv east a dozen tv west witch no colours states so im wondering which one to download??

I didn't bother with the plugins picons. Have a look on openvix thats were I found mine

Back