HELP WANTED WITH GETTING CLINE TO WORK ON CCCAM 2.30 Zgemma Star 2S

Yorkshrek

Hi I am a newbie with my new Zgemma Star 2S. I have managed to flash mtpockets build at mtpockets_zgemma2s_openatv42_20150823.zip - Downloads - TechKings, which looks really good. I followed the instructions successfully as far as the steps to take after flashing. After re-formatting my usb, I re-inserted into my Zgemma but the device refuses to mount the usb with an error message "bad magic number in super block while trying to open /dav/sda". I did however manage to FTP over my C line into Cccam 2.30 which was in folder /usr/keys using the format "C: HOST PORT USERNAME PASSWORD" I now seem able to pick up the FTA channels, but nothing else. I was originally instructed to add the Cline to CCcam 2.30 but have since been told to add "CWS_KEEPALIVE = 60" followed by the format "CWS = HOST PORT USERNAME PASSWORD 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14" in the newcamd.list file instead which is in the same folder. At the moment I have only Tuner A set up for softcam Cccam 2.30 with nothing for Tuner B. Not sure what to do next. The only other thing I have previously done is to completely delete the text in Cccam 2.30 before FTPing over my C line - would appreciate any advice as I am still stuck on the FTA channels. (e.g. do I need to add TS Panel?) Thanks.

Back