Help with Blade Firmware

roysrolls

Hello I just bought a Blade receiver but I cant get the latest firmware ,well I tried to download it and got a file with a number 4 with a circle around it but dont know how to extract it ,I got WinRar hope you can help cheers take care

Thanks I have tried that and got a file which looks like a number 4 with a circle around it ,but I dont know how to extract it do I double click it or right click it dont seem to be getting anyware cheers

I just downloaded the same file and it opens and extracts fine with Winrar, I would save the file and then right click on the file and then
choose open with Winrar, just in case the file is being opened by another program (other then Winrar)

I just downloaded the same file and it opens and extracts fine with Winrar, I would save the file and then right click on the file and then
choose open with Winrar, just in case the file is being opened by another program (other then Winrar)

Hello please could you send me the link for this file as I am doing someting wrong hope you dont mind cheers

The link is the blue writing in the second post in this thread
just click on it and it will take you to the firmware link and click that

I loaded it on a box few days back and it is working fine.

or click here
and this takes you straight to the download section

Last edited:
Yes mate, once it is extracted you should get a file called

BM7000s Oct 12 2012 89x.stb

Put that on a pen drive and load it on to the box as per tutorial (y)

Did you right click on the file and choose open with Winrar? Most likely there is no file association with Winrar

Yes mate, once it is extracted you should get a file called

BM7000s Oct 12 2012 89x.stb

Put that on a pen drive and load it on to the box as per tutorial (y)

Hi I got that and it looks the same any help in Installing my new Blade would be great I need it LOL cheers take care

Back