help with existing nline

Hi guys,

need a little help if possible.

I have a zgemma star H2 which i bought from a chap on facebook. it came with a gift all setup and its working fine for the moment. it is running Virtuosso image openvix

what i want to know is where do i go to find the currently installed nline? i think i have gone to the right place - CCcam.cfg in the etc folder using DCC. the reason for this is that i want to switch over to sucmnsee's backup openatv image and want to re add the existing line i already have working when i got the box. i have messed around with DCC and managed to get what i think is the line out which looks like this

Generated via AutoCSP from UKxxxxxx
N: xxxxxxx.xxxxxxx.com 188xx xxxxxxxxpassword 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

how do i re add that to the box once i have flashed sucmnsee's image? doesnt it need to be changed to CWS = something?

a little confused and hope someone can help me with some sort of step by step guide. ive read the idiots guide to setting up the image, and pages upon pages of other peoples 'setting up nline' issues but none of them are seeming to help. maybe im just a dunce but im just not getting it.

thanks

dom

Back