Help with factory reset

Hi all, my zgemma box was accidently factory reset, managed to restore the sky HD skin but can only get the FTA channels, will I have to get a new cline or what? I'm a complete newbie so any help is appreciated

If you bought the box pre-setup your first thing to do is to contact the seller asking for a copy of your line/gift/cline details. If they don't help you then yes you will need to buy a new line. To be honest, you might be better off just requesting a line on here and buying one. Look in the request a line thread.

Yeah it was a pre installed box off ebay, will try contact the seller if not I'll try the threads thanks
Hi, I've had the same issue. Kida trying to be helpful. Just wondering if you managed to get it sorted.
I'm a noob so not sure where to start to get it fixed.
Any help would be greatful.

If you bought the box pre-setup your first thing to do is to contact the seller asking for a copy of your line/gift/cline details. If they don't help you then yes you will need to buy a new line. To be honest, you might be better off just requesting a line on here and buying one. Look in the request a line thread.
Hi you seem to know what your talking about with these. Is there a guide on how to set up the zgemma after a factory reset? The kids tried to help fix a problem without asking now I'm thinking its screwed. Please help.

It seems you have fallen into the same trap as many others, the problem with buying pre-loaded boxes from ebay is the sellers can stop your paid channels working altogether whenever they want. It always best to purchase your receiver from a reputable dealership. Retailers often flash the box for you free of charge then you just need to buy a line to view channels. I appreciate that lots of people don't want the hassle of flashing and buying lines etc. but there is an abundance of help on forums like this to help guide you.

It seems you have fallen into the same trap as many others, the problem with buying pre-loaded boxes from ebay is the sellers can stop your paid channels working altogether whenever they want. It always best to purchase your receiver from a reputable dealership. Retailers often flash the box for you free of charge then you just need to buy a line to view channels. I appreciate that lots of people don't want the hassle of flashing and buying lines etc. but there is an abundance of help on forums like this to help guide you.

Err... it seems they've fallen into the same trap of factory resetting their boxes and don't have the line to reinstall, nor do they know how to reinstall it.

Your 'Don't buy from ebay' argument is a valid one, but in this case it isn't the problem.

Thank you guys, could you point in the right direction of who or how to reflash the drive. Also how do I buy a line for it? Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Back