MINI help with flashing edision os mini with grogbuild

Hi
Hoping someone can help me with flashing my box with grogbuild. ive tried multiple versions of it + followed usual steps.
files are on my usb, tried shutting box off + restarting with the usb in + wont flash. tried restarting with it in + wont flash.
Ive managed it before but cant understand what exactly im doing wrong

Any ideas?

Cheers

Does Grog do a backup for the OS Mini? I can't see one in downloads unless my eyes are playing me up again ;)

ye just been looking, actually cant find one compatible. theres a woosh ill try now. cheers.
clearly reason why it wasnt playing ball

I can't see a Wooshbuild for the OS Mini either.
You do realise that the build has to be specific to your receiver?

Wooshbuild v5 is in downloads for osmini and is in the list of four boxes awaiting the Wooshbuild v7 overhaul and upload. I would have a look at Willobuild for Osmini

really sorry to pester you for info im sure is up somewhere else but ive got to autobouquets stage + scanning off tuner a.
not getting terrestrial channels yet before i ask for a gift. know of a quick easy guide so i can retrace my steps?

What tuners have you got? Terrestrial channels are through a normal aerial.
If you have cable you will only get channels 1-5 in SD without a line.

got cable. tuner A. set up with DVB-C, , net id as the area, used service as provider + provider to scan as VMUK pure. Sound right to you? Cant remember having this issue before so unsure if ive missed out an important step before this

ye, getting event info failed, invalid null ref in method. service handlerptr info argument 2 of type eservice ref const&. something like that

guide to flashing edison

Attachments

• How to Flash a Edision OS-mini receiver by USB.pdf
    106.7 KB · Views: 38
Back