Help with N: line on H2H with Open ATV6.2/wooshbuild infinity

Hey guys. i could do with some help please. I have a working cable connection and N: line, i have re-flashed my box with the latest version of wooshbuild infinity and i cant seem to clear the channells. I have used filezilla and placed my line as instructed in usr / keys / CCcam.cfg and selected softcam 1
CCcam_2.3.2. Cam 2 = no cam. I have tried restarting cam 1, powering off box and router and still no joy. just wondering if i have missed anything? I have done this many times in i pab and never had this problem. Thanks in advance.
chris

Hey guys. i could do with some help please. I have a working cable connection and N: line, i have re-flashed my box with the latest version of wooshbuild infinity and i cant seem to clear the channells. I have used filezilla and placed my line as instructed in usr / keys / CCcam.cfg and selected softcam 1
CCcam_2.3.2. Cam 2 = no cam. I have tried restarting cam 1, powering off box and router and still no joy. just wondering if i have missed anything? I have done this many times in i pab and never had this problem. Thanks in advance.
chris
are you sure the line is still active? - it's not expired?
Try a different N or C line, there's a server request thread in the cable section of this forum

Yes its found all the channels and have 1 - 5 playing fine. im guessing the tuners are set up correctly but the wizard aparantly does it for you when you install wooshbuild. i cant seem to find the page where to check the tuners though.

if you've scanned and got all the channels then the tuner is configured ok, the line isn't working
either you have copied/pasted it in wrong or it's not saved correctly, have you looked via filezilla that it's still in the correct format?
(don't post line details here)
it should look like this:
N: server.com 18900 username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

If it begins with CWS you've put it in the wrong location, make sure the deskey is complete and you've not missed off 13 14

Ive contacted my provider for a test line just to make sure its not that at fault, im sure it isnt as it was renewed only a few weeks ago. they say it is all fine but will issue a test when they are home later on tonight. yes ive absoloutly done everything correct to my knowledge. the line looks exactly like that. its very frustrating. by default it seems newcamd.list isnt in the keys folder, so i created one i tried line into that and also mg_cfg, still nothing. thank you trying your best though its much appreciated.

Put your line on a usb stick and load it with usb cam importer. Ive had similar problems doing it with filezilla on wooshbuild infinity on 2 boxees recently

ok im reflashing the box to make sure. when i put my line on my usb do i save it in the .cfg file on the usb or as a .txt file please?

is the only way of importing it via usb by going to plugins / wb config / usb cam importer? seems to crash when i go through here?

Back