Help with new zgemma box needed please

Hi All, im new to all this and recently purchased a box with a years subs from someone on facebook that clearly doesnt know what they are doing. i have the box for cable TV and it is connected correctly. i can get channels however the epg has not loaded overnight and i can not access channels via the epg. the box has the new ipab system ( doesnt mean much to me ). can anyone help?

Hi thanks guys unfortunately that has not worked. i am wondering if it has something to do with the service? so i can access channels but not via the epg. if i select a channel via epg there is no listing and the picture is blank. if i then press down on the remote it brings up a screen of channels that are all un highlighted so can not be selected but if i press the yellow button for providers it has a virgin file. i select that and i can choose channels from there. does any of this make sense?

Hi thanks guys unfortunately that has not worked. i am wondering if it has something to do with the service? so i can access channels but not via the epg. if i select a channel via epg there is no listing and the picture is blank. if i then press down on the remote it brings up a screen of channels that are all un highlighted so can not be selected but if i press the yellow button for providers it has a virgin file. i select that and i can choose channels from there. does any of this make sense?

Can I ask do you have two list of channels on the favs? as in the same list one after the other. One of which when you when you click on is greyed out? I think your box has been set for both cable and 28.2 bouquets. At the top of the channel list you will see 28.2 on one list, if this is the case then these are for sky uk , not cable.
Go onto the cable list and goto the virgin preview channel and leave it there for a short period, the epg usually populates quickly

Hi thanks i think that has solved the problem as i now have a working epg. any idea how i access the weekend footie and box office movies?

I doubt your supplier will do box office movies............ usually just do pay per view sports events

thanks you are right i rechecked the page. it does however state that i can watch 3pm kick offs and that iptv is integrated into into TV guide. any ideas how i get this working? i appreciate all the help. the guy i got it from is useless

thanks you are right i rechecked the page. it does however state that i can watch 3pm kick offs and that iptv is integrated into into TV guide. any ideas how i get this working? i appreciate all the help. the guy i got it from is useless

Why not just get a refund and buy from someone who can help you when you have problems like the ones you have mentioned

Back