HD51 4K help with oscam on mutant hd51

Hi, i need help getting oscam working, my provider has given me a newcamd.list file so i used cccam to oscam converter to create my oscam.server file, when i start the cam i still only have fta channals, do i need to edit other files to get oscam working?
mutant hd51 openatv5.3

Last edited:
usr/keys i put it there and just overwritten the original one that was there. but there is oscam.user and oscam.conf in there do i need to do anything to them?

if you have only got one line, why would you need to use oscam, use the mgcamd instead and put the newcamd.list file in usr / keys and start the mgcamd

also in a newcamd.list file is a n line not a c line.

the box has an arm processor oscam only works on it
the loctaion you have gave is for oscam on open vix, the loaction for openatv is different , thats where the files where after i installed it i didn't just guess lol

Have a read of the above thread, it can be a bit tricky trying to get your head round it at first but after having a good play around it will make sense.
If you get really stuck pm me, I'm a fairly busy guy so I can only offer help at certain times.

the forum is all about helping peeps
this is a good site with lots of info and help

the box is arm based so like solo4k

will run oscam or ncam

if useing blackhole will use mgcamd not tested by me

oscam works fine on arm

The box is pretty good, seems really fast compared to a zgemma that I had a play with(wasn't mine)No freezing in the menus or crashing etc It's my first box so can't compare it with much. Channel zapping is fast and smooth.
Impressed so far, no 4k yet tho for obvious reasons.

Hi, i need help getting oscam working, my provider has given me a newcamd.list file so i used cccam to oscam converter to create my oscam.server file, when i start the cam i still only have fta channals, do i need to edit other files to get oscam working?
mutant hd51 openatv5.3
Hi everyone I am new here, i was wondering if anyone can assist me on how to setup my zgemma 2s box with the newest firmware to enable me install wooshbuild and the likes. Cheers

Nkmaster,
You will be better off posting in the zgemma section which relates to your receiver, there is a dedicated zgemma 2s section where you will find all your answers

Back