HD51 4K help with oscam on mutant hd51

Unless he has done a new one since Wednesday night but he removed it as I reported to him there was a problem with the tuners after flashing his backup

Anyone know what the the 2 loop out conections below the satellite cable connections are used for?

I got one of these yesterday and I'm struggling to get it setup. I've got the server file converted from an N line using the convertor and it's in etc/tuxbox but don't have the config or user files. I've looked around the forum but can't find anything on config and user files

I'm on vix mate or is set up the same. I'm putting 1 Sly and 1 vermin line in the box and the vermin 1 is going in 1st

I got one of these yesterday and I'm struggling to get it setup. I've got the server file converted from an N line using the convertor and it's in etc/tuxbox but don't have the config or user files. I've looked around the forum but can't find anything on config and user files
Everything you need is in here ;-)

Oscam for ATV

for any OpenVix users out there , there is a Mutant HD51 driver release update for 4.2.15 (i think) so worth updating or reflashing....

Just a heads up for people that like flashing builds done for them GETRPI on Twitter has a Openatv build for all to use.

hi mate having same problem as bwuddywabbit with his post #21 except i have a zgemma h2s and vu+duo2 and cant figure how to install files !! do i make a config folder myself.. any help apprecated thanks

I'm running the ViX4E2 image on my HD51 at the moment, It's better than OpenVix and OpenATV so far.
I couldn't get oscam working on ATV and Vix didn't have any image backup facility.

I was running Vix4E2 and found it worked well. Changed to Openvix this week to try it out and I like it but prefer Vix4E2. I had originally installed openatv but Oscam would not work for me at all.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Back