HD51 4K help with oscam on mutant hd51

Why do you prefer the Vix4E2 image guys? What's the difference between that and the common Openvix image? What will i benefit from switching to it and does it offer different features ?

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk

If I remember correctly there was no 'backup image' option in the OpenVix that I flashed. It may be there now though.
ViX4E2, everything just worked straight out of the box. I couldn't get oscam working on ATV even though I have it working on my zgemma.
I haven't had much time to experiment lately as I've been buggering about with getting VM installed and configuring my network.

You can do a backup image on Openvix I done one but have yet to restore it as I have been using GETRPIP Openatv backup image but I did try Vix4E2 build to and it is also a good build

I need help with my mutant hd51 4k box as I need help with putting the oscam on box etc as my line supplier will not allow it run as oscam but saying is way to look like mgcamd is this correct as I'm now thinking of selling the box as just can't get it to clear channels any help would be great and if instructions etc pm as well would be even better with any files needed etc I'm running openvix

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Just watched it but will that show up as running as a oscam then please as line supplier will not allow running as oscam

You can only run oscam on it using openvix or openATV
Change supplier if your current one doesn't allow oscam use.

Problem is like hit or miss with other suppliers for lines you don't know who to trust

Bit will it not show up as being used as a oscam Just don't want to get banned that's all

Didn't know that, my bad. What difference would it make anyway to the server side.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

As with oscam they will think you are sharing out the line if shows up.as oscam as I believe

Really, I have tried multiple tests when I was starting out with Oscam and no one ever complained

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

My provider emailed me and asked me to swap back to mgcamd but when I explained that I could only use oscam on the HD51 he said 'fair enough but I don't offer support for oscam'.

Back