help with technomate twin

hi gents really would like some help as i have no hair left after pulling it all out, i have two boxes using th esame newcamds one is a cloud i box which is awersome never any issues the other is a painfull technomate twin, it has given me nothing but problems, im a complete newbie so i need some advice plz, someone kindly put my newcams in etc var keys etc etc.

however now for some reason i get the epg for scrambled sky channels, but when i click on them i get a blank screen, i have tested the network thats fine,

i have managed to get flash fxp working so i can put files onto the box but i really dont know what i need to do, i have flashed with a new image,

my question is can someone please adive me what i need to do shall i put re-input the line into var keys

or do i need a different cam if so i really dont know were the go, please treat me like a mong as im confussed

many thanks

yes confusion screwed up ,ok you reflashed if like vu receivers which you will have to check first.

if on vix image go to download plugins and when done look for softcams--you need mg1.38-ok

if you have an nline you need 2 files mg_cfg and newcamd list sent from desktop folder to box by filezilla---var/keys or it looks like usr/keys.

if you have a cline ------softcams--2.3.0

send file to box with filezilla to etc

edit the file when sent to box to add your line and save.

recheck above info is the same for tm as not used one.

hi many thansk for getting back to me mate. not sure what you mean by VU recivers mine is a technomate twin, the cloud i box that runs awesome downstairs has a sky like image saying vix, i lke that image, i have just fxp the working icloud box and taken the var keys etc from there and flashed them onto the technomate box but still doesnt work

thanks again

have you gone into the cams and selected your cam,and autostart?
not sure on the mg_cfg if that has to be changed for tm so unsure.

yes mate i have in the soft cam manager there's only 1 cam in there i refresh and restart it and nothing happens the think is im such a newbie, i used to run a dbox no problem but im finding this quite difficult tbh

Hi

I am planning to order a Tchnomate TM-Twin OE box and wanted to ask what is the best image/firmware I should choose - ?

Also I need to install a cccam /mgcam file on it so can you please assist me the steps to install th line.

Thanks

Sorry to hijack this thread but I have just bought a new TW Twin as an upgrade to my previous Blade and F3 boxes which update via USB

The box cam pre loaded with an nline which I can see in usr\keys\ newcamd list and var\keys\newcad list and also etc\keys\newcamd list. the nline works fine but only on one sat, I therefor would like to add my cline to get the remaining sats. Could anyone advise where I need to place the line

The TM Twin is showing as having CCcam already installed in the softcams and the Nline is running in mgcamd

Thanks

Hi all, am having the exact same trouble with my twin, cactikid gone me going last weekend with a config file and all was good til midweek when it up and stopped. All I have now is freeveiw. have flashed to vix apollo 153, have mgcam 1.38 and files in the right place and all, I'm stumped. everything is as it should be.

Yeah, have it activated alrigth m8, have it going now. Reset the box and then reflashed it again. Left it alone for about 45 mins and allow good now.

Back