Help with VM LINE

casper19

Hi
i am playing around with the latest wooshbuild on my h2h, with both sat and vm, i am undecided whether or not to get a sat line, but for now i'm trying it install my vm line, is there a thread how to do it? I have selected cam1 mgcamd_1.38r1 in the softcam panel but if i try to ftp the line there is no newcamd.list on my box to edit, any help would be appreciated.

if using wooshbuild, copy your line to a usb stick and try the usb cam importer plugin

Hi thanks
I copied and pasted the newcamd list into the keys folder, pasted my line and saved it, then restarted the mgcamd on my box but no vm.
any idea What am i doing wrong?

open the newcamd.list using notepad or geddit
delete the line that is already there [ if there is one ]
paste YOUR line into it
save as newcamd.list exactly, no other extension
FTP into your usr/keys along with mg_cfg file
reboot box
start softcam

Thanks done that already, all the channels are showing in the bouquets, but do i need to do a scan in service searching?

Thanks done that already, all the channels are showing in the bouquets, but do i need to do a scan in service searching?

what exactly have you done.?
as this is getting drip feed information and we need to know just what you have and havent done, EXACTLY
as your last post is completely different to your OP

I did it in filezilla, edited it, pasted the line and saved, is that wrong

I dont know
tell us EXACTLY what you have done to get to this point
correct netID
set ABM
scanned channels

what have you done from the beginning.?
have you disabled the sat tuner.? etc etc etc

Ok thanks i have flashed the new wooshbuild set up usb , timeshift etc, the fta channels on sat and vm are up and running, that's all i have done i assumed the setup had found the services because the fta's were there, then tried to add the line.

Can you get the line changed to a C line and try it with CCcam softcam?

Or remove softcams and re download them and try again?

Ok thanks i have flashed the new wooshbuild set up usb , timeshift etc, the fta channels on sat and vm are up and running, that's all i have done i assumed the setup had found the services because the fta's were there, then tried to add the line.

ok,
do you have an
mg_cfg
file.?
and set up epg to save to your usb.?

Back