[HELP] zGemma 2S No Signal?

Harvinder

Hi,

I have a zGemma 2S I have connect it to my dish with a new LNB and new cable but the box isn't picking up any signal. I've had the TV ariel guy out to align the dish and check cables and everything seems to work fine on his device, he was able to pick up the channels fine etc, but when I connect the cables to the box and check sat finder theres no signal. Ive also tried scanning (AutoBouquetsMaker>Start Scan) and it says "Timeout for Tuner Lock". The Satellite is set to 28.2E Astra 2E/2F/2G on the box but the TV guy said is should be on 28.2E Astra 2A/2B/2D as that is what his device is on and it works fine.

Anyone know how to fix this issue?

Thanks in Advance.

Can you take the box to a friends house who has a sat dish and try it there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that rules out box problem are you sure the sat bloke hasn't lined you up on a a different sat try your box for a signal on different sats for a signal

Well you have proven box works ok so that rules that out so that leaves dish cables lnb what I'm saying if you try different sats and if you get a signal it will tell you what sat is lined up to

Guess ill just have to go through all the different ones then and test them one by one? Do you know how many sats there are in total?

Just put 1 cable in tuner A put tuner B to not configured And set sat to auto then do a auto scan see what comes up with

This is very odd as it is late will PM you in the morning

Back