Satellite help

Shebby84

Hi all.
I brought a zgemma box with a years sub in april.
I am a satelite not virgin user.
At 1st it worked ok- but for the last 4 5 months it freezes soo much- and man its soo annoying- whatever I watch apart from free channels the box freezes.
At first it used to freeze every hour on the hour-and then half past.....now its getting ridiculous..up to 10 seconds almost every half and hour
The chap I brought the box says its my internet- I have upgraded my internet to a faster package and my phone and laptop seem to connect fine and only go down if i turn off the router so it cannot be the router.
I changed channel settings on my router too to ensure it was on optimum settings.
I accept from time to time it could be my router-but the guy i got the line from provided a line to a fiend of mine and he has the same issue-also I understand when there is an issue with the router which there can be as virgin seem to be having issues with there internet service but not all the time as this chap suggests.
The guy who sold me the line and box was someone I found on ths forum- but he is not very approachable-and pretty rude if im honest. There has been 2 occasions where the server has gone down and after getting in touch..the guy has snapped at me saying why have i got in touch?...well Im paying for a service..I am entitled to ask arent i???
Anyways
Im thinking of getting a new line-can someone provide me with the a reliable, non glitch ,friendly chappie who can sort a new line??

Back