HELP

S1991

Hi, wondering if someone can help I'm having trouble with the sports section on my H2H VM line wooshbuild 6, followed the instructions to service scan then ABM but doesn't fix the names and order. Also have an freezing/glitching issue with BBC ONE HD and ITV1 HD also they dont show the picon icons in the EPG.

I'm assuming it's the re-naming of the sports channels that you're having issues with? ... Doing an auto scan (around 20-30 minutes) should change all channels names to n/a then followed by an abm scan "should" fix the issue.

On cable only channels 1-5 in SD are freeview - all the rest come through the line... try a test line incase the issue is at your providers end to rule that out firstly before looking any deeper.

Hi ste, I've tried the auto scan then abm but still the same, can you recommend where I can get a test line from?

Are you letting the auto scan complete? you're the first person out of the dozens who's tried it that it hasn't worked for...

Check the cable section on here - there's a cable line request thread so just ask for a test on the thread.

An software update fixed the BBC1 HD, ITV1 HD and few other channel issues I've done a scan and ABM but still have same issue with sports section.

Sorry for the late reply, updated the software run scan and ABM but still have this issue.

Attachments

• IMG_0390.JPG
    IMG_0390.JPG
    437.4 KB · Views: 39
The channels have been re-named and are in order - the only issue I can see is the picons aren't right which is the same for most people at the moment or am I missing something?

sorry I didn't realise sky sports changed the naming of their sports channels, I guess it's just the issue of the picons.

Back