Help

cecil

Will be working in Spain for six weeks and staying at a hotel. How can i connect to the hotel WiFi to get my zgemma iptv box to work . Desperately needed help.

If it is very good WiFi at the hotel then a WiFi dongle would work. Though it might be easier to use an app, the likes of Smarters or GSE, on your phone or tablet and connect to the tv with and adapter/hdmi cable.

If it is very good WiFi at the hotel then a WiFi dongle would work. Though it might be easier to use an app, the likes of Smarters or GSE, on your phone or tablet and connect to the tv with and adapter/hdmi cable.

I 2nd this. GSE is probably the best IPTV app I've ever used. Multiple M3U's snappy interface and ability to change video sizes it's great.

Am really new to this. Dont have a clue what to do. I have a zgemma box thats comes with everything i need to watch. Dont have a username or password.
Its plug and play. its on xtreamtv 0.1.1
Few months ago i used it in madrid but was staying in an apartment and just connect it to the router and LL WAS GOOD.

If you don’t know what you’re doing you need, through reading/searching this forum, to learn how to set up your box on WiFi and buy a WiFi dongle.

Far easier to put an app on your phone/tablet and get a 3mth sub for when you’re in Spain. Your sub provider will give you instructions how to add the sub to an app!

Back