1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi peeps I’m stephen

Discussion in 'New Member - Please introduce yourself here.' started by stephen713, Nov 14, 2017.

1. stephen713

stephen713 Member

Hi folks I’d say am new here but been on the site from 2011 but posted a few things here and there I think think I started on this site when the starview hd combo box was out”

Anyway moved up in the world got my self a zgemma h2hts think it is absalutely works a treat☺️

My only mistake is a got the missus and zgemma star lc shitemare with only OpenATV 5.3

but I’ve updated it to 6.1 OpenATV...

Quick question can I get wooshbuild on this box?

And if I can who’s the man to help me haha

P.s not bad for 1st post haha.

Stephen

2. BeakyFord

BeakyFord TK Veteran

yes you can, there are a few very good H2H backups available in the downloads section, wooshbuild is just one of them... check them out, try a few, you will find one may be more to your liking than another

3. stephen713

stephen713 Member

Can these h2h images go on my missus zgemma star LC box??

4. BeakyFord

BeakyFord TK Veteran

each box needs its own firmware as a base for the image so as a rule NO you cant flash one models image onto a different model although there are a couple of exceptions, there maybe a backup image for the LC available for download in the zgemma section.

I've not owned or worked on an LC but from what I read on here the LC is not one of zgemma's success stories

(on a side note you've been a member a long time & posted in the wrong section....also I'm no better as I've answered in the wrong section.... Ether I can see an odd shaped shadow or I fear wheelo's hammer looming)!

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017