Hi VU+SOLO2 27.5w with BISS

radicaldoc

I have VU+SOLO2 27.5w with BISS keys. can someone recommend a backup image i can download for this as mine is becoming a bit of a nightmare. many many problems.
I would also like to run CCCam as well but i can't seem to get it to work my OSCAM i run now.
thanks for your time guys

depends if box is a clone or original as to what you can use,i only buy original and can run openvix images.
adding a different cam brings in issues like say 1 nline using mg1.38 with newcamd.list that cam would need to be stopped when you wanted to use a cline using cccam 2.30

ah ok thanks for both replies yes it is an original i was looking for one already set up for 27.5w i would like it to be VIX as i like Vix as i can't remember the files i moved to get it working in the first place now. it was a while ago and my old brain cells aren't so good nowadays .
thanks again

Ive not read the guide m8, but i would have thought everything would be just about the same, apart from the tuner settings, and the ABM settings[ if the image has ABM ]

completely different to set up for 27.5w everything needs to be done manually which is why i am looking for an image to download

I am not the sharpest knife in the draw although i get by on most things i don't mind paying for one although not too much my pension is crap. and we only just get by

dont get why you need a special image for that,long ago dreambox users had programs to setup their boxes and lists and edited them and sent back to box
like dreambox edit or am i wrong again?

http://www.techkings.org/threads/biss-keys.103951/
true but as this answer says it is very difficult and i cannot do it myself not for the want of trying LOL Andyou use oscam ymod to crack to BISS CODES
"yes, just sat as far as I'm aware and only specific european sats, as freeuk stated mainly 7 and 10 degrees east, also 27.5w but this is mainly only of interest to expats wanting to watch the beeb and this is far more involved!"

wonder would it be seen better in the sat discussion thread for the professionals to see it,others that are into motorised setups possibly can help

Back