High court approves EPL kodi crackdown

If you've a fast connection opera vpn is still free from play store and a good vpn or dns will not stop it they've been saying this for years.There is always a work around.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

If they made the sports package cheaper for everyone they'd get more people subscribing £40 a month for Sky sports is way too over priced. All about greed & taking advantage of the fans.

Yes I know a total con sly has totally ruined it in my opinion and another package for European games.As you say if they dropped the prices they would get more customers until then we will use other methods for viewing.

The thing what i dont get is majority of people i know who use these devices only use them for sat 3pm games which sky and bt don't show anyway

Yes xbmc was originally on the original Xbox when I started there was wizards each add on had to had to be put on individually.Kodi TV playing there part to making Krypton 17 run on lollipop and above no firmware upgrade for my T8's.The shield will be my next box once 16.1 stops working.

If you've a fast connection opera vpn is still free from play store and a good vpn or dns will not stop it they've been saying this for years.There is always a work around.

Do you use it ? Heard conflicting reviews about it

I really don't understand why anyone would use a low tier device like the firestick although much easier to install kodi now via the downloader app rather than sideloaded maybe budgetary constraints, there is builds for it but they need to be light.

I really don't understand why anyone would use a low tier device like the firestick although much easier to install kodi now via the downloader app rather than sideloaded maybe budgetary constraints, there is builds for it but they need to be light.

I use my firestick with two add ons, it works perfectly plays in 1080p, why wouldn't I use a firestick?

Dual core 1 GB internal it's just my opinion sir originally side loads for kodi before downloader app ect no thank you each to there own best regards

Seriously why would I try someone else's build. I've got sportsmania and exodus. Both work in 1080.
If your using a big build like the beast then no wonder you're having trouble. Learn a little and make your own build

I don't have trouble sir that's my point you couldn't run a big build on the firestick but if it suits you then all very well.Each to their own mate.

People use kodi in different ways and on different systems. The beast is a heavily bloated build which obviously will run like a turd on a fire stick.
Find a decent build (or make your own if your that way inclined) and the fire stick is a viable option for kodi.
I have paradox build on my firestick and it runs fine. I also have it running on my Sony android TV too, obviously its faster on my android TV but it still runs fine on the fire stick which is now upstairs.

I am aware of all this sir the beast is hugely popular and I must repeat I do not have any issues with either my T8 V3 V2 and M8N devices. Currently running Pulse CCM on one box and wookie retro on other T8.As I mentioned before if your happy with your set up that's all that matters best regards.

Back