High Court ordered BT, Sky, TalkTalk and Virgin to block Premier League stream servers

I agree that the real distributors are using multiple sources to make up their whole iptv sub so the football is coming separate to the American TV and resellers are the ones probably having the issues.

Some providers are using Vpn or proxy's to solve the issues.

Changing the Dns settings in a router is the first thing I do when getting a new router. If ISP are locking down the dns servers in there new routers, use aftermarket ones, you should be in control of your own network in your home.

As for vpns, with the advent of the snooper charter, I see the biggest reason for a vpn, also for Iptv, and even to get cheap airline flights. In my eyes there too many positives not to vpn, and in Russia and China they have outlawed the use of vpns now. How long till it happens here??

Sent from my thor using Tapatalk

Just thought I'd check my IPTV provider re mag 256, Swansea v MU. They're obviously not taking any chances. All working on five channels
Bein sports HD11 (English)
Bein Arabic HD2
Sly main event SD
Sly main event HD
Premier League HD

Is it all switched off at the moment? I was watching the football but now I can't even log in as it's saying page loading error then giving me 4 options of retry, Embedded Portal, Portal, System Settings

Is it all switched off at the moment? I was watching the football but now I can't even log in as it's saying page loading error then giving me 4 options of retry, Embedded Portal, Portal, System Settings
yes! All five channels still working fine. It could be the same as the final score, you will have to check with your provider/reseller.
I think in the next few Saturday's this is going to sort the Good, the Bad and the ugly!!

yes! All five channels still working fine. It could be the same as the final score, you will have to check with your provider/reseller.
I think in the next few Saturday's this is going to sort the Good, the Bad and the ugly!!
Ok thanks I've messaged my provider but not heard back as yet.

On my error page it tells me that my Internet is enabled but wifi, IP, MAC is not connected/Not available

You will more than likely have to wait until the football has finished and try to reload tonight as there are various posts being put up re server blocking and obviously try and get in touch with your provider when he is back up and running to see what response you get. Depending on the cost of your Sub, re how long you have left, maybe you should also be looking at requesting a different test from the forum.
Testing times!!!

True but like I said if it ISP's why is it only affecting so many and not everyone I agree with what your saying to me everything they do they seem to do they take as a success but they don't realise when one door closes another opens theres 4 main isp blockers St minuite as you will be aware of it will all unfold soon enough but if there targeting premier league what about championship and all other European football it makes you wonder[/QUOTE I couldn't get onto my sports earlier but changed name server to Google one come straight on

True but like I said if it ISP's why is it only affecting so many and not everyone I agree with what your saying to me everything they do they seem to do they take as a success but they don't realise when one door closes another opens theres 4 main isp blockers St minuite as you will be aware of it will all unfold soon enough but if there targeting premier league what about championship and all other European football it makes you wonder
I get where your coming from my iptv on sport wasn't working but working at provider end I just had to change name server settings come straight on so could be both

You will more than likely have to wait until the football has finished and try to reload tonight as there are various posts being put up re server blocking and obviously try and get in touch with your provider when he is back up and running to see what response you get. Depending on the cost of your Sub, re how long you have left, maybe you should also be looking at requesting a different test from the forum.
Testing times!!!
Ok thanks

When the block comes on I cant receive a single channel or VOD section. As soon as I switch on the VPN I then get it all back.

Anyone with details of a decent provider not affected by the blocks feel free to PM me as it's getting on my tits now.

Probably should have mentioned. If you're solely here to sell iptv and make no contributions to the forum don't bother messaging me.

Looking for recommendations from contributing members of the forum :)

Probably should have mentioned. If you're solely here to sell iptv and make no contributions to the forum don't bother messaging me.

Looking for recommendations from contributing members of the forum :)

So selling hooky gear is contributing to the forum is it :grin::cool::grin:

Also post that in the relevant thread mate :)

Back