Cable High ECM Ping times

freaky12

Hi All,

I have BIOHead's image installed on my h.2h and i'm noticing intermittent freezing.

Now a reboot normally sorts it, however when i checked the softcam settings the ECM ping times seem to be over 1000ms dropping to 30ms and then 2000ms and all over the place.

So i tried pinging the CS server direct from my PC and i get a constant 50-60ms, now i understand the ECM pings times can be a little high but i am sure that's whats causing the freezes etc.

I have mgcam1.38_rc1 is anyone having the same or recommend a fix please?

Hi All,

I have BIOHead's image installed on my h.2h and i'm noticing intermittent freezing.

Now a reboot normally sorts it, however when i checked the softcam settings the ECM ping times seem to be over 1000ms dropping to 30ms and then 2000ms and all over the place.

So i tried pinging the CS server direct from my PC and i get a constant 50-60ms, now i understand the ECM pings times can be a little high but i am sure that's whats causing the freezes etc.

I have mgcam1.38_rc1 is anyone having the same or recommend a fix please?

I know this is an older thread but did you ever get this issue resolved? Last few days my ECM times have been bouncing all over the place resulting in freezing on some channels. Signal levels and cabling are all spot on, the splitter used is a Tratec one and I even changed it for another to rule that out. Now I know most people will refer to the line itself as the problem but speaking to the provider it would seem my times are double what everyone else on the server is getting. Problems have just came out of the blue with my ping times displaying very similar behaviour to above. No issues at all past few months and nothing has changed in the setup. Ready to bounce this h2h at the wall :grin:

Back