Hispasat 30w -5 offline?

Seanoo

hi all , I can’t seem
To get any signal from the transponders on Hispasat 5 ie 11731 V 27500 3/4 which I use to lock my auto dish to? I can still get signal on some of Hispasat 4 feeds at 30 w. Anyone have any info? Cheers sean

Hi, I've had a look & there are 10 transponders off, maybe it's only temporary, I scanned the Sat but there are no new transponders.
TPs off
11731 V 27500
11771 V 27500
11811 V 27500
11851 V 27500
11891 V 30000
11931 V 27500
12226 V 27500
12303 V 27500
12380 V 27500
12456 V 30000

Cheers mike, I am using an oyster 85 cm automatic dish here in Portugal and it seems that Hispasat has turned off whatever my system uses to id it. I can manually align to Hispasat and get great quality and strength on the transponders that are left but mine and loads of other peoples oysters just won’t stop on it anymore as of this morning

i was just looking this morning all the portugese channels were coming on and non of the spanish channels, i tried 3 different boxes nothing

The above 10 Transponders are off at the minute. As they include a lot of channels it's probably a fault somewhere, it's likely that they will come on again sometime, you'll just have to wait and see.

i was trying to work out were the problem was so i tried 3 different boxes, i thought it could be, possibly , maybe my lnb , but the thing is all the portugese came in, i am pleased the problem is there end

i was trying to work out were the problem was so i tried 3 different boxes, i thought it could be, possibly , maybe my lnb , but the thing is all the portugese came in, i am pleased the problem is there end
Hi john, could you give me a couple of the Portuguese transponders so I can see if my dish will find them , cheers

From January 2018, the Spanish TV offer Movistar + will no longer be broadcast via satellite via Hispasat.
Movistar + subscribers will have to re-orient their satellite dish to the satellites of the ASTRA fleet. Indeed, ASTRA will be, from January 2018, the sole distributor of Movistar +. And there are still many subscribers of Movistar + who receive the channels of their TV package via the Hispasat satellites: 100,000 households will thus be invited to choose between a reception of Movistar + by the fiber or turn their parabola towards the 19 ° East.
The discontinuation of Movistar + by Hispasat is linked to the sale of shares held by Telefonica in Hispasat in 2013. Hispasat has been broadcasting Movistar since 1996.
The end of the distribution of Movistar + by Hispasat will also allow the package to make substantial savings and to recruit new subscribers to fiber optics (if the subscriber is eligible).

From January 2018, the Spanish TV offer Movistar + will no longer be broadcast via satellite via Hispasat.
Movistar + subscribers will have to re-orient their satellite dish to the satellites of the ASTRA fleet. Indeed, ASTRA will be, from January 2018, the sole distributor of Movistar +. And there are still many subscribers of Movistar + who receive the channels of their TV package via the Hispasat satellites: 100,000 households will thus be invited to choose between a reception of Movistar + by the fiber or turn their parabola towards the 19 ° East.
The discontinuation of Movistar + by Hispasat is linked to the sale of shares held by Telefonica in Hispasat in 2013. Hispasat has been broadcasting Movistar since 1996.
The end of the distribution of Movistar + by Hispasat will also allow the package to make substantial savings and to recruit new subscribers to fiber optics (if the subscriber is eligible).
Thanks for that, all the 10 Transponders have the Movistar+ chanels on them so maybe they've switched them off early.
https://www.lyngsat.com/packages/Movistar--30W.html

Thanks for all the info. I have tried all the transponders and still no joy , whatever the oyster used to identify Hispasat seems to have been removed and it can no longer locate the satellite. I see a flash on the quality as it passes but it won’t stop on it as has done since forever.

Cheers, I have now found 3 working transponders on Hispasat that my dish will lock on to so panic over! Thanks for the help

Back