Hoping to learn

Hi everybody not sure if this is the right place or thing but here goes.

I am looking to learn more about IPTV from somebody that has there own service.

I no about zgemmas and the ones i have sold want iptv on them but not confident enough to try it with them .

Can anybody help can pay for help etc

I no about zgemmas and the ones i have sold want iptv on them but not confident enough to try it with them .

There's many different ways to have iptv on zgemma boxes there's scripts username and password some providers use there own apps there's xtreamtv extreme editor suls where provider provides you with a url for your channels and url for the epg I use a zgemma h2s with username and password and epg linked to it alongside my remaining sly channels and able to record 1 channel whilst watching another with a multi sub

There are plenty of people more than willing to help you find the way on here that's what this forum is all about. Techkings users where a massive help to me when I first found out about CS and upon making the transition to iptv a while after. Don't be afraid to ask even if it has been covered before somebody will see you right.

I have a zgemma h2s among other devices and find that it streams iptv very well. I also have a shield and mag box but often use the zgemma . Feel free to pm me if there's anything i can help with.

Back