Horse Racing

I'll give you a tip. Don't listen to any tips in this thread, the posters here couldn't pick a winner if they had a copy of tomorrow's Racing Post.
It's a pity you didn't back BoomPows tip Saturday night for sunday at Cork then, it won easy at 11/2,but you could have had 33/1 Saturday evening m8.

Any stats today m8, or anything been backed. ??
Will look at stats.

Two have been backed one in a 2yo race and other a horse which has shown no form for a while but new trainer so wouldn't be going big on them.

1.45 Catterick Passthecourvoisier opened 33s last night now 7/2 they won few weeks back with a horse in same colour well backed but 2yo races are not for big bets.

5.50 Swaffham Bulbeck opened 14s last night 11/4 but shown no form so your taking your chance with this horse.

Gosden sent 8 runners to Catterick 4 have won not had any novices run so will be first in the 1.45 but 3.45 race has 3 wins from 6 six runners in maidens.

Palmer has had 9 runners in maidens at Beverley 4 won 3 more placed. Two sent their this season have both won with Curtis on both and back on one of his today 3.00.
Does have another runner but he is just 3 places from 9 runners in handicaps.

For jumps quite few popped up at Southwell.

Ralph has sent just 3 runners to Southwell for handicaps chases one horse ran twice but he is a win and place 4.55.

Gavin Sheehan & Henry Whittington team up well 13 runners 6 won 2 more placed.

Jonjo O'Neill and his father team up well here in handicap chases 6 runners 3 won 1 more placed 4.20 race.

Don't need to back them just stats.:laughing:(y)

Anyone bet with skybet if you do and spend £25 a week to get their £5 free bet you can get another £5 free if you can into skybet club and down the page to today promotions should be a list of things and going sidewards you should see £5 free bet click on it and you click opt in and that's you.

only seen a few not got it but seen a lot of people get it and i got mine.

Last edited:
Gosden sent 8 runners to Catterick 4 have won not had any novices run so will be first in the 1.45 but 3.45 race has 3 wins from 6 six runners in maidens.

Palmer has had 9 runners in maidens at Beverley 4 won 3 more placed. Two sent their this season have both won with Curtis on both and back on one of his today 3.00.

Ralph has sent just 3 runners to Southwell for handicaps chases one horse ran twice but he is a win and place 4.55.

Jonjo O'Neill and his father team up well here in handicap chases 6 runners 3 won 1 more placed 4.20 race.

Appreciate the info and the time you spend doing all of this,keep up the good work as I will keep reading m8.

I took two of these in 2 singles and a double and a fiver place double £10 all in, Passthrcourvosier and Tetragonal, 3rd and first, I got 9/2 for the winner £34-50 back so a £24 profit, nice spot BoomPow.

Anyone bet with skybet if you do and spend £25 a week to get their £5 free bet you can get another £5 free if you can into skybet club and down the page to today promotions should be a list of things and going sidewards you should see £5 free bet click on it and you click opt in and that's you.

only seen a few not got it but seen a lot of people get it and i got mine.
Tried the above but no freebets on the list today, is it only so often its given?

Tried the above but no freebets on the list today, is it only so often its given?
Its a thank you for being part of skybet club which is spend £25 get a £5 free every Monday so this is basically another free £5 so £10 in total this week.

you could live chat them not sure why some have not got them.

Its a thank you for being part of skybet club which is spend £25 get a £5 free every Monday so this is basically another free £5 so £10 in total this week.

you could live chat them not sure why some have not got them.
Yeah, I get my free bet every Monday, but never got offered the 2nd one.

has anyone tried tipping tube on youtube,there are some fair tips on there its just finding them lol.
wigan13

Had a winner and couple of places so good day.

Done the correct thing with abandoning racing at Ayr can't take the risks with safety but am sure their will be people moaning about racing getting stopped.:X3:

Had a 50p yankee at Ayr, 1st 2 winners, then Equidae and Inductive, I got £19-50 back, so £14 profit, either of the other 2 would have done nicely.

Back