House alarm codes

gaelic-red

The electricity switched off in my house and the alarm went off meaning the backup battery was low on power . I've replaced the battery and now I can only fully arm it ( by putting in the alarm code )
I by pressing 0#4 , 0#5 and 0#7 I could quickly arm Ir part arm etc, since replacing the battery I can't do this now. Is there a way of setting this back up ? . It says scopetronic on the panel if that helps
Cheers!

Thanks for the link Pablo , I already had that booklet . What I need is a code to access the system so that I can set the quick exit or part arm etc back to normal , at the moment I can only fully arm it. I think I'll have to get a professional in ! Cheers!

Found this with a search not sure if its any good to you

0#4 turns on that panel. To isolate a zone it is 0#4*zone*

Thanks leemo , nothing happened , the control panel has an engineers code I read online that it's usually 012345 but when installing they change it so I have a bloke comeing over to see if he can access it , cheers!

your best bet is to 'crash' the panel,
normally done by linking out 2 of the terminals inside, [like LH tamp and another] but a lot depends on panel model as much as anything else

oh, just done a google,
tbh, its a bit of a diy affair, youd be better ripping it out and putting a decentish panel in, you can get a cheapish panel for 30-40£

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Steptoe , it'll probably cost 30/40 quid to get the bloke out anyway ! , would you have a decent panel in mind that you could put a link to , cheers!

Thanks Steptoe , it'll probably cost 30/40 quid to get the bloke out anyway ! , would you have a decent panel in mind that you could put a link to , cheers!

I have an "Accenta 8" in my own place, and have fitted a few, for a cheap panel I find them spot on, they don't sing or dance, but just how much do you really want to spend,?

https://www.electricalguys.co.uk/ho...a0IWsCw7Gp6-3OeqMfFHB43TfQ9IdLUaAksMEALw_wcBn

That's not a reccomendation to buy there, just the first one I came across, you also get it with keypad built into panel (that's what I have) and can also have an RKP as well, so keypad at front and rear of house if you wanted.

Just came across this posts. I have a Accenta and engineer code is probably 9999 -certainly worth a try unless you have fixed your alarm or replaced by now. here is a engineers manual for you to look at

Attachments

• house burglar alarm accenta IE1-0040-Rev1-engineer.pdf
    1,017.2 KB · Views: 16
Because this thread just surfaced again I saw it in the recent posts and couldn't resist.

LMAO, the title looks a tad iffy just before Christmas. All that is needed is everyone's order for PS4, Xbox and whatever else you think might be under the tree at number 7, 9, 11, 13a, 15, 17 and then if there is time a quick visit to 16, 14 and maybe 12 before the police arrive.
House alarm codes

well,
the OP didnt have an Accenta, it was what I recommended as a cheap replacement,
and anyone that fits an alarm and doesnt change engineer code is either incompetent or an idiot

Because this thread just surfaced again I saw it in the recent posts and couldn't resist.

LMAO, the title looks a tad iffy just before Christmas. All that is needed is everyone's order for PS4, Xbox and whatever else you think might be under the tree at number 7, 9, 11, 13a, 15, 17 and then if there is time a quick visit to 16, 14 and maybe 12 before the police arrive.
House alarm codes

you could prob also do 13 as well, unless they have a different alarm to 13a ;)

Lol , I'm not after anyone's prezzies ! Thanks for the PDF chess, I ended up getting an engineer for a quick fix . Whatever is under your tree hope you all enjoy it !! Now for an alibi ?

Back