how can i flash my duo, when no usb is working?

Scoo8y

im trying to reflash my duo becuase its not working correctly, keep crashing when trying to mount the HDD, i tried re flashing without the hdd and on usb all ports and 2 different memory sticks,

is there any other way to factory reset the whole lot?

vu are fussy feckers with chinese cheap usb sticks not working,try others,factory reset will only remove sat data/channels/ your line:damn:oh f*ck not firmware/image,was the usb stick formatted first before you put the file on?

I don't know much about these boxes, but is that not a bit drastic?? have you flashed/ formatted the HDD to FAT 32, I found a great free tool for this last night, if it is any good to you. is it the VIX image you are using, because it is quite simple on my octagon to mount a HDD?
VIX/MountManager/setup mounts, then you can choose to set it up as media/HDD, or Media/Usb, etc.

Again if you want to start from scratch and it is VIX image, Menu/Setup/Factory reset. this gets rid of any settings you may have chosen and allows you to start from scratch.

i had a usb stick owkring fine, but then i got washed, been trying to use a 8gb 1 but doesn't seem to like it, gonna go a buy another smaller 1 tomorrow to test. I did do a VIX image, Menu/Setup/Factory reset, but i still have issues with HDD crashing when trying to mount.
i was wondering if i could flash it it but ftping a image over somehow.

Cheers

Back