How can i get IPTV on Vu+ Solo 2

hotspur1

Hii, Apologies if this has been discussed before.

How can i get IPTV on Vu+ Solo 2.

if someone had a step by step guide that would be great.

Thanks in advance

It will all depend on what image you are using m8, Go to the feeds within the image and download the relevant iptv player for that image, and take it from there...

Hi wullboy..
Its not giving me any options to download and plugins. .
I will get a proper look tonight when I get home from work

Hi wullboy..
Its not giving me any options to download and plugins. .
I will get a proper look tonight when I get home from work
Its very easy to do hotspur 1,2 ways to do it really as you can ask supplier for the xtream app which is very easy to add or you can create your own bouquets with an m3u type file,Pm me and i will help you further if you are stuck,Some suppliers will give you a script to upload but wit a little help not to hard

Its very easy to do hotspur 1,2 ways to do it really as you can ask supplier for the xtream app which is very easy to add or you can create your own bouquets with an m3u type file,Pm me and i will help you further if you are stuck,Some suppliers will give you a script to upload but wit a little help not to hard
Hi mosibeth, (and hotspur1) excuse me for jumping in.

ive managed to install a test iptv link using XCPLUGIN, not overly impressed with how to get around it.
If i understand it correctly, I need to create epg or bouquets using echannelizer?
Im sure i could manage this with guidance, but im happy to use different plugin XTREAM ? if this is easier to use/configure.
Could you advise me please?

Hi guys, i have the same box and looking to IPTV, is it lag free? Which provider are you using and can you recomnend any?

The guy I use sent me a script to load via putty. Ran the script and it provided a complete section of IPTV bouquets, I can edit them with the remote in the same way you would edit a normal bouquet.

Back