How can i get the Sly numbers the same as a sly box? [DSayers OpenVix]

XSONY_NGUX

TK Veteran
I removed a beta mod once i remember due to an epg graphical issue i had as instrcuted by DSayers as i didn't like a gap, however i want it back as i want to start using the number functions on the remote so i can easily get to the channel i want and i want the numbers the same as what sly offer, thanks.

It wasn't my openvix custom epg plugin. Didn't you use the epgselection.py from kiddacs Dropbox account for epg tabs that allows you to type the numbers on epg.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

It wasn't my openvix custom epg plugin. Didn't you use the epgselection.py from kiddacs Dropbox account for epg tabs that allows you to type the numbers on epg.

Oooh okay, yes i did but i don't have the numbers displayed on the channels so was wondering if 101 will be bbc 1 or will it be 1 within the channel selection.

101 also on channel selection screen pressing the down button press menu, settings change show channel numbers to yes

101 also on channel selection screen pressing the down button press menu, settings change show channel numbers to yes

The channel numbers show now but it's not 101 it shows another number for me for bbc 1 on my created bouquets.

Back