How do I change back to MGcam

Girdles

Hi All

I recently changed over to oscam, I managed to get my HD working with no audio description which is great, however most other channels apart from FTA have become so glitchy and pixalated they are not watchable.
Any help gratefully received.

Hi All

I recently changed over to oscam, I managed to get my HD working with no audio description which is great, however most other channels apart from FTA have become so glitchy and pixalated they are not watchable.
Any help gratefully received.

Audio description? - this has been resolved since November, what build are you using?
to put mgcamd back into use, you need to paste the CWS line from your provider into newcamd.list file then restart the mgcamd softcam, but the chances are it will still glitch and freeze as oscam isn't much different if using a single line.

pixellation is usually caused by a bad splitter or bad cabling/connections

VU solo 2 Vix 5.1
I will try the splitter, but its strange my HD channels run smooth. to be honest if it works I dont touch, but I had a go at fixing HD channels and my Discovery channels are now pixellated.

Thanks for the reply.

VU solo 2 Vix 5.1
I will try the splitter, but its strange my HD channels run smooth. to be honest if it works I dont touch, but I had a go at fixing HD channels and my Discovery channels are now pixellated.

Thanks for the reply.

Openvix 5.1 should have fixed the audio description problem itself, it's the updated version as far as i'm aware?

it could be a signal problem, have you checked the router logs?

on the side or bottom of the router there should be a 'settings password'
type 192.168.0.1 into a browser and click enter, use that password to log into the router

advanced settings
tools>network status> click on downstream tab
copy and paste the snr and dbmv data here

Back