How do i Disable network file explorer

rocker1

Hi all,

I have a h2h with biohead image on and i was wondering if anyone knows how to disable the access to the box files via windows.

So when i go to network on my laptop i can see the box and go into the folders(root) and delete files if i wanted to. im on a shared internet connection so im assuming other will be able to see my files too.

anyway to stop this? ive been looking through the menu but i cant seem to find it.

Thanks

Try pressing the blue button, highlight 'Network' on left and select Network Services on right and then Samba. press the green button to stop it if its running, press the yellow button to stop it autostarting if autostart is enabled

That should sort it for you

Hi thanks for the quick reply.

I tried this but I keep getting a message saying "checking feeds" then "feeds are down for maintenance"

if its on Vix try again now, all the Vix servers were down earlier to update the image,
personally, I'd just put a username and password on the box

I would reflash with latest build, you should be able to flash online by pressing the blue button and then select Flash online from the right hand side. On the next screen press green button and you should see Grogbuild at the top of the list. HIghlight it and press the green button. Backup settings when promoted

Back