How do I download a file?

John155

How do I download a file from this site all links just seem to go round and round, I have a zgemma H2S and I'm trying to get the latest woosh on it, its already at 6.2 for box os I just want to get woosh on it and hopefully get it to see the satellite which works OK on my other receiver

I think I'll give up now I just want to get it to receive some sat channels not fly to the moon, How can setting up a receiver be so hard

You don’t need much to do that

Get autobouquetsmakers and epgimport all you need to make itrun

that makes no sense to me at all, its a sat receiver, I tried tuning it but it gets no channels I know my dish is fine as my other humax receiver works fine this thing doesn't seem to tune anything

that makes no sense to me at all, its a sat receiver, I tried tuning it but it gets no channels I know my dish is fine as my other humax receiver works fine this thing doesn't seem to tune anything

have you managed to flash it yet?
have you got a line from a provider?
it needs setting up, these boxes aren't plug and play - you hve to add things to the box to see the channels, and the sky sports and sky movies channels aren't there any more but 100 other channels are fine

I have Flashed woosh and it worked briefly, but now its all no channels again, I'm only using i aerial feed to tuner A I'm just trying to get info to understand how it all works, Joke is I'm a qualified TV engineer and have 30 years R&D in electronics but this things got me beat, I just want it to receive FTA sat channels I do have IPTV but that's secondary for now. When I say no channels they are listed and the programs but no programs show

perform another scan for channels
menu>setup>service searching>autobouquetsmaker>start scan
if you put a sat line in you'll get all Discovery, BT Sports and kids, entertainments channels etc

perform another scan for channels
menu>setup>service searching>autobouquetsmaker>start scan
if you put a sat line in you'll get all Discovery, BT Sports and kids, entertainments channels etc
yea did all that but no channels show in/after scan and if I select anything in the epg its just dead

this means you've set the tuner up incorrectly
go to tuner configuration, click on tuner A and note down what settings you have in there and report back
also what settings etc are showing in autobouquetsmaker?

its all disconnected for now I will work on it again tomorrow, nothings been changed in settings since I did have the brief channels that worked sorry I don't understand what autobouquetsmaker means or where to find it, I only bought this unit last week new as some of the reviews seemed good I thought it would be nice to have a sky style view to the epg but so far my chinese sat box is 20 times better it shows tv channels

ive told you where autobouquetsmaker is menu>setup>service searching>autobouquetsmaker>start scan
this means press the menu button on the remote
then click setup
then click service searching..it's all very straightforward

If it was me, I wouldnt stop to try getting it set up, especially when there are people willing to help you out, such as Pablo, and there would be others too, get stuck into it, get your FTA sat set up, then sort your iptv out, particularly if you are interested in any of the boxing later.

If it was me, I wouldnt stop to try getting it set up, especially when there are people willing to help you out, such as Pablo, and there would be others too, get stuck into it, get your FTA sat set up, then sort your iptv out, particularly if you are interested in any of the boxing later.
Thanks Graham I will persevere

ive told you stupwhere autobouquetsmaker is menu>setup>service searching>autobouquetsmaker>start scan
this means press the menu button on the remote
then click setup
then click service searching..it's all very straightforward
Hi, I reloaded all from the beginning (some takes a long time) I did the setup, after sometime it went back to the menu I came out of this but still nothing I get channel names but no now and next etc One thing I notice the scans seem to show 28.2E astra but i'm sure mines at 19.2E (doubt that makes any difference) tuner A is set to (internal)(DVB-S2), single, sats 28.2E Astra 2E/2F/2G I'm just not sure where to go next

Now its been on a while some of the epg is starting to populate and get some channels but not all Just don't know where to go from here

have you got a motorised dish?
are you in the uk with a fixed dish?
why do you think you are on 19e? - have you set the dish to point at that yourself?

have you got a motorised dish?
are you in the uk with a fixed dish?
why do you think you are on 19e? - have you set the dish to point at that yourself?
Hi Pablo, its a fixed dish installed by local aerial guy yes in the uk in kent I not 100% about direction but I thought here for years sky has been on 19.2E so I have assumed but its only going to get what its pointed to, whit this woosh system is it normal not to get any channel before the EPG is populated?

you need to scan for 28.2e as this is the norm in the UK and has been since Sky tv was launched.
Forget about woosh and all that side of things, this is irrelevant as to what channels you get, this is just the image/build
to populate the EPG
press green>epgimporter>press blue>choose Rytec UK sat/virgin press ok
make sure theres green ticks in the six categories that open up underneath.
press green to save
press exit once, then press yellow

Back