How do I download a file?

If you have freesat or remaining sly channels you can watch a freesat/sly/cable channels whilst recording iptv or vice versa even if the box only has single feed as iptv has nothing to do with what feeds come into box
I assume so, I set tuner B to match A and I watched Channel 4 HD whilst recording BBC2 at same time which I know aren't even on the same transponder

I assume so, I set tuner B to match A and I watched Channel 4 HD whilst recording BBC2 at same time which I know aren't even on the same transponder
Yes you can mate you can record 1 channel and watch another with you having 2 tuners configured if it was 1 tuner you would have to Watch what you would be recording

Yes you can mate you can record 1 channel and watch another with you having 2 tuners configured if it was 1 tuner you would have to Watch what you would be recording
Makes sense and coming from TV engineer background I fully understand the subject

Depends what way you are going to run your iptv, but whatever way you go for, its not as difficult as setting up your box, I use the xtream editor plug in for iptv, it works well , although I dont use it that often, mainly a back up only, but getting a good provider is the most difficult part of iptv.
Hi Graham, I don't know if you can help but I downloaded IPTV bouquet Maker but can't seem to add my provider details I assume I'm doing something wrong

Hi Graham, I don't know if you can help but I downloaded IPTV bouquet Maker but can't seem to add my provider details I assume I'm doing something wrong
Easiest way I find mate is with a script go on your providers website or ask him does he do a script to install iptv

I just use xtream editor, i found it works best for me, as I rarely use iptv , but theres plenty of knowledgeable iptv members on here, I'm sure some of them will help.

Easiest way I find mate is with a script go on your providers website or ask him does he do a script to install iptv
OK thanks, no they work on the basis supply them with your mac address then you can log on, I got the m3u from them so at least I can do VLC on my laptop its part of why I only pay £15 per year they are not a formal company but the services is good with no freezes so I'm hoping I can get a bouquet that just wants M3u and epg details then I can add to my box I installed the xtream bouquet but I don't seem to be able to edit it, but all can wait until the new year

I just use xtream editor, i found it works best for me, as I rarely use iptv , but theres plenty of knowledgeable iptv members on here, I'm sure some of them will help.
I got that but I can't edit anything in it so not sure where to go at the mo but it can wait until the new year

I got that but I can't edit anything in it so not sure where to go at the mo but it can wait until the new year
£15 a year can’t fault that
I pay 70 but most of new films are uhd or fhd and I can literally install it on whatever I want

£15 a year can’t fault that
I pay 70 but most of new films are uhd or fhd and I can literally install it on whatever I want
I know and so far there are over 300 VOD films available mostly 2017/8 ones I saw Paddington 2 before it was at the cinema, would just be nice to have all in one box as my MAG box gets hot and seizes up (currently switch it on/off via Plug/socket remote switch

For iptv bouquet maker you need m3u url for iptv and epg url I think you press green to add give your iptv a name then save it then go back onto it add the m3u url for iptv then enter your epg url don't need to enter username and password then go to run and run it will take a minuite to load check that it's in your epg then go to epg importer blue for sources tick which sources you need icludint the one you named press green to save then yellow to to import sources

Edit @rpidemon has done an amazing guide to set iptv up

For iptv bouquet maker you need m3u url for iptv and epg url I think you press grre to add give your iptv a name then save it then go back onto it add the m3u url for iptv then enter your epg url don't need to enter username and password then go to run and run it will take a minuite to load check that it's in your epg then go to epg importer blue for sources tick which sources you need icludint the one you named press green to save then yellow to to import sources

For iptv bouquet maker you need m3u url for iptv and epg url I think you press green to add give your iptv a name then save it then go back onto it add the m3u url for iptv then enter your epg url don't need to enter username and password then go to run and run it will take a minuite to load check that it's in your epg then go to epg importer blue for sources tick which sources you need icludint the one you named press green to save then yellow to to import sources

Don’t think he’s got m3u mate just gives his Mac

For iptv bouquet maker you need m3u url for iptv and epg url I think you press grre to add give your iptv a name then save it then go back onto it add the m3u url for iptv then enter your epg url don't need to enter username and password then go to run and run it will take a minuite to load check that it's in your epg then go to epg importer blue for sources tick which sources you need icludint the one you named press green to save then yellow to to import sources

do you mean press green? if so I can try so far all I get offered is to delete existing details (although there arn't any) I cant see how to enter any info anywhere, I have both the m3u and epg addresses with my user name & P/W but I know how to strip out if they have to go somewhere else

do you mean press green? if so I can try so far all I get offered is to delete existing details (although there arn't any) I cant see how to enter any info anywhere, I have both the m3u and epg addresses with my user name & P/W but I know how to strip out if they have to go somewhere else
They don't mate have a look at the guide I just posted link too mate

Back