How do I download a file?

He stated in a post he has m3u off them
Sorry mate didn’t see that part
You’ve been doing this a while there’s a guy on here says he’s using myiptv app off formula box on Zgemma he said he was going to send me the link do you think it will work

You’ve been doing this a while there’s a guy on here says he’s using myiptv app off formula box on Zgemma he said he was going to send me the link do you think it will work
My iptv app won't work on zgemma mate

I'm not sure, for my laptop I use VLC and forgo the EPG or if I fire my laptop up in windows I use Perfect player which is great does both I was hoping on the Zgemma I might get decent epg as well as continuity of all in one box the Mag box is ok but does overheat and stop working and you can't perminatly alter the program order which means going 3-4 pages sometimes just to change channel unless you can memorise the numbers

I tried following the techkings guide for IPTV but for some reason I cant seem to edit (assuming you can) anything to get my service address user and PW entered Ideally I just want m3u player not cccam just be nice to have all in one box now I got the sat part working great.

I have the zgemma H2H with virmin and also iptv using the all4one bouquet added plugin and everything running smoothly for me my friend

Last edited:
I have the zgemma H2H with virmin and also iptv using the all in one plugin and everything running smoothly for me my friend
OK, not heard of virmin I will see what I can find out, hopefully not as much hassle as getting the sat side working (mostly my own fault)

OK, not heard of virmin I will see what I can find out, hopefully not as much hassle as getting the sat side working (mostly my own fault)
Virmin is just another phrase for Richard Branson’s big Vm network but I can’t bring myself to say it as he’s a complete rip off artist lol

Back