how do i enter a cline?

flump1970

Hey all,

Ive finally got my blade and ive got a test line but how do i put this into the blade? only got the menu to enter the cccam details. i have flashed with the latest f/w. im a complete noob when it comes to the sat side. please help? many thanks guys.

flump see if this helps, what they sent you is address,port,id,password in that order.if is a newcamd(n: address) des-key will be the long number 0102030405060708091011121314. if it says no at the end ignor that.in the address ONLY put the address WITHOUT the n: or c: in it. ie c:me.my.biz would be me.my.biz only.protocol should be cccam for a c: address or newcamd for a n: address.leave the rest of the setting as is and hit red button,the disconnected should turn green

c:........... 9000 .......... ............. c:........= address 9000=port ..........= id ........=password. look at it closely c:............./9000/............/............ address/port/id/password .there should be 2 sets of numbers/letters after 9000 these are your id and password and must be entered in the id and password section of the blade exit! hit the red button turn green and say connected, now go forth and enjoy

Last edited:
steve your a genius mate lol thank you. dont suppose you know where to find a channel list do you? its a great box but a pain trawling through all them channels, like my life it needs some kind of order lol

the file you need it should be in the downloads mine came from a different site but it will be the same it just looks like its copied from the sly site did your 3d channel work, pity i aint got a 3d tv looks pretty good quality

Last edited:
I havent got many $ channels working mate? this test line is garbage, any i have got keeps freezing/pixelating. wont be going with them lol will have to have a look around mate i cant find it on here? cheers for the help mate.

if anybodys on the xbox in your house it might be causing it, my kids does sometimes if not keep trying the clines, i paid £20 for this month but runs perfect no glitching but will try a cheaper one next month until i find the right one, but all chs and hds and 3d working perfect good luck

there is an xbox hooked up to the router but its not on, it seams a great little box and the picture on H.D channels is fantastic, ive just gotta find a decent cline i guess? cheers.

Tis always best to check your internet connection first but failing that a different provider would be best bet mate! (y)

google for them keep trying their 24 hour testers until you find 1 that suits you then pay monthly or share one of your mates cards

hi all need to input cline info into server editor got loads of data dont know which bit goes where ,id ?what id how many letters or numbers password ? address? and port? .first bit 4alltests.logihto.me .where does this go? .sorry to all for not knowing any of this ,but came over from cable and new to cline &cccam any help much appreciated

To edit CSInfo.txt
------------------

The file lists all the slots from the Server List menu on the box, 24 slots total.

Therefore to edit just change details to your account details using text editor like notepad, eg. looks like this:-

slot0 =
{
name: Connection_0
ip: test.ip.com <<<<<<< put here your server address
user: username <<<<<<< put here your username/ID for server
password: password <<<<< put here your password for server
protocol: cccam <<<<<<< write here either cccam or newcamd525
deskey: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 <<<<<< only used for newcamd525, ignore for cccam
filtermode: auto
filterindex: 0
port: 12000 <<<<<<< write here your port for server
timeout: 3
}

If you are given cline its format is:

C: [server address] [port] [username/ID] [password]

When you have finished adding address/port/usernameID/password, save the file, put on USB key, insert USB key to box and go to:

MENU> UTILS> DOWNLOAD, select CSInfo file and press OK.

Finished.

----------------------------------------

To Bootflash.
-------------

To flash box without connecting to TV and without remote control, put latest firmware file on Usb key, insert in box and turn box on while holding ON button down on front panel.

Box will now flash from boot.

cheers thanks for being so quick,flashed the box already ,onlygot a test cline for starters ,trying to put it in manually through 9991 and keypad will give it a go .thanks very much for all your help.

You can do it manually or download it to the box after editing it with notepad.

Best of luck.

hiteck problem with cline ,tried a few test lines and get a lot of freezeing and glitches.is there something i can tweak or just keep trying test lines?.or could you pm a good cline to try.had starview and kv before blade so still learning.loveing the box ,buy b great to get a good server. thanks hiteck or anyone else who can help.lol

Back