How do I get a fire box to boot directly to Kodi?

Gerryr

How do I get a fire box to boot directly to Kodi? I have a set up where i use alexa to switch on the Box and it pops up on my TV however im sick of reading sites on you tube that says it can boot directly into Kodi. Im sure you guys on here have a better understanding
Thanks for your help in advance

Pretty sure you can't get a fire TV box to boot straight into kodi without going through the amazon menu

Thought fire starter had been blocked from the fire box / fire stick by a amazon update. Not really been keeping up with all the new development stuff for the fire lately though

You might be right mate, it did work last time i tried it, but i've not bothered with an amazon product for a while as i prefer android boxes :)

Thought fire starter had been blocked from the fire box / fire stick by a amazon update. Not really been keeping up with all the new development stuff for the fire lately though

Hi mate theres a new app called firestopper google it ,works really well and yy can go into settings and have it open kodi from the start as default

They got around it by renaming a version firestopper.Google it & D/L.Its the same program they just changed the name to fool amazon.It works ive loaded it on dozens.

Update. didn't see above post.lol.

Last edited:
Back