How do I get Oscam onto Wooshbuild?

Reedo

I'm looking at sorting these audio issues out (Narrator), and most posts seem to point towards using Oscam.

Softcam Panel only shows Ccam & mgcamd available, so I need to install Oscam

When I press blue button and go to Softcam > Download Softcams, the search doesn't find anything to install.

Is there another way of installing it onto the box, via USB or FTP maybe? (and if yes where can I download it from?)

A secondary question, do CWS lines work on Oscam or will I need to get in touch with my provider for a change?

You need to go to plugins > plugin downloads > softcams and download it.
CWS line should be okay.

Search the forum for oscam for atv.

I'm looking at sorting these audio issues out (Narrator), and most posts seem to point towards using Oscam.

Softcam Panel only shows Ccam & mgcamd available, so I need to install Oscam

When I press blue button and go to Softcam > Download Softcams, the search doesn't find anything to install.

Is there another way of installing it onto the box, via USB or FTP maybe? (and if yes where can I download it from?)

A secondary question, do CWS lines work on Oscam or will I need to get in touch with my provider for a change?
---------------

you probably need to update softcam panel v2.0
or try flashing your box with latest firmware and then to installation of softcam panel v2.0

CWS line will work on oscam...or you can download it oscam converter from the download section
have a look at the below image it might help

http://www.techkings.org/resources/grogbbuild-h2h-and-h5-2tc-atv-6-1-cable.30/

make sure you save your line info before you go ahead with re-flashing your Box

all the best :-)

Cheers for the replies folks. Unfortunately in plugins > download plugins > there is no softcams category.

And with regards to updating softcam panel 2.0 I'm not sure how to do that, because I couldn't find it anywhere (although that is the one that's on there).

I'm gonna switch to Grogbbuild, it seems to get updated regularly, thanks for the link!

Cheers for the replies folks. Unfortunately in plugins > download plugins > there is no softcams category.

And with regards to updating softcam panel 2.0 I'm not sure how to do that, because I couldn't find it anywhere (although that is the one that's on there).

I'm gonna switch to Grogbbuild, it seems to get updated regularly, thanks for the link!

yep with Grogbbuild you cant go wrong :-)

Back