How do I install a line??

Woodsey56

Hi guys, I've just set up a new H52TC with openatv 6.2 then installed wooshield infinity. Ive been sent 2 test lines, one begins with N: and the other with CWS =, how do i install these onto the box? Thanks

Check the wooshbuild support thread, I'm sure it contains instructions in there.

I cant find anything on the thread mate
I've been reading through the guide in preparation for my H9T coming and there are no instructions for adding a line in the guide.

Have look at Willo's Enigma 2 toolkit in the downloads sections and everything is explained there.

I'm not sure if the H5 has an ARM processor but if it does you will need to use Oscam which is also explained in the guide.

Edited to add:

I was looking at the guide thread and not the support thread as Grog had suggested. From the support thread

"To add your line there is a simple USB Cam importer plugin (found in WB Config). Simply put your line on a usb stick, insert into the front of the box and then open USB Cam Importer. It will guide you through the rest and copy your line and start the cam. CCcam, mgcam or oscam, it does all three."

Last edited:
Got myself an ZGemma H9T and have installed grogbuild. I'm having a little trouble adding my line to oscam and getting the channels to clear. I've been running the N line i have through the Cam converter in downloads and pasting the new reader info into the oascam.server file using the oscam webinterface on openwebif. Restarted the cam and the status is showing as connected but no channels are clearing. I can see "no suitable readers found that can be used for decoding! " in the log.

This is what I'm pasting in oscam.server from the converter (with my own line details in place)

[reader]
label = server 1
enable = 1
protocol = newcamd
device = server,port
key = 0102030405060708091011121314
user = username
password= password
connectoninit = 1
caid = 1841
group = 1
emmcache = 1,3,2
blockemm-unknown = 1

Also tried this as found it on another thread

[reader]
label = server 1
enable = 1
protocol = newcamd
device = server,port
user = username
password= password
connectoninit = 1
caid = 1841
group = 1
emmcache = 1,3,2
blockemm-unknown = 1

Any ideas?

Got it sorted this worked!

[reader]
label = vm-nline-server1
protocol = newcamd
device = server,port
user = username
password = password
disableserverfilter = 1
connectoninit = 1
caid = 1841
ident = 1841:000000,005b01,005a01,005b02,005b03
group = 1

grogbuild has the addaline plugin so just entering your details, username/password and server/port, should create a workable line for oscam or mgcamd.

grogbuild has the addaline plugin so just entering your details, username/password and server/port, should create a workable line for oscam or mgcamd.
Thanks Grog tried that and could see line connecting but wouldn't clear. Was prob something I was doing wrong but working earlier by using the reader in my second post. Is there a preferred softcam to use with an arm box?

One thing I had issues with was backing up. Says can't write to my hdd (It's mounted correctly). I was able to backup to usb tho. Is there a file I need to add to the HDD?

Thanks Grog tried that and could see line connecting but wouldn't clear. Was prob something I was doing wrong but working earlier by using the reader in my second post. Is there a preferred softcam to use with an arm box?

One thing I had issues with was backing up. Says can't write to my hdd (It's mounted correctly). I was able to backup to usb tho. Is there a file I need to add to the HDD?
I use oscam on all my boxes, but that's personal choice really.
Is the hdd initialised as ext4 ?

I use oscam on all my boxes, but that's personal choice really.
Is the hdd initialised as ext4 ?
Checked and it was. Setup mounts again and restarted the box and when I tried backup settings again it ran the backup no problem.

Really like the build so far. The install guide and video are first class.

Back