How do I know how a good service is

gio.gee

I'm just about to commit to a line for a year, last year I did this I paid for a line that was great on the test but as soon as I had paid I could see glitching and it just got so bad that after 6 months it was useless. and now I can't use it anymore.

How do I check someone has there own cards or servers and is not just a reseller.

Now I'm not doubting that there are some really good lines but is there a way to see how well a supplier is rated. I guess like Amazon or Ebay.

I always look for a supplier that has their own support forum so if you get any problems you can see what other are saying. People that just give you an e-mail address are not all bad but be prepared to wait for a response.Most are re-sellers anyway but there are some good ones about. Also if you get a bad supplier and they are a member here you can talk to admin and they may be able to help.

How do I check someone has there own cards or servers and is not just a reseller.
I can almost guarantee you that they are all resellers, regardless of what they say. A server owner isn't selling in one's and twos to make his outlay back, he is selling on to resellers.

Anything Hop 1 to you would suggest they have the card themselves
What the actual feck are you talking about? Say that in english please.

I can almost guarantee you that they are all resellers, regardless of what they say. A server owner isn't selling in one's and twos to make his outlay back, he is selling on to resellers.

What the actual feck are you talking about? Say that in english please.
He's regurding sky/vm line's you'll see on infobar protocol Hops: 0 Or 1 is likely to be local cards probably more than 1 is likely to be shares.

He's regurding sky/vm line's you'll see on infobar protocol Hops: 0 Or 1 is likely to be local cards probably more than 1 is likely to be shares.

Now you're both talking the same language - where am i looking for hops?

Now you're both talking the same language - where am i looking for hops?

On infobar I thing mgcamd and oscam display the info im not sure about CCcam.

Hop.jpg

I'm not an expert on lines but this is a quote from another forum

I share my card from my server with you = hop1
You then re-share my card with your brother = hop2
Your brother then re-shares my card with a friend of his = hop3
Hops is the number of servers the ECM's goes through to get from the card to the destination.
It is customary to allow one reshare on a line so in the senario above, your brother wouldn't be able to re-share with his friend.

Last edited:
I dont have that info on any of my channels, probably a skin thing.
I use mgcam

Back