how do i re-flash a dm800hd clone

jevo99

this is my device and versions from the web app

Devicename:dm800Enigma

Version:ramiMAHER.-experimental

Image Version:Newnigma2-Release-2010-11-14

Frontprozessor Version:VNone

Webinterface Version:1.6.2

im new to dreambox and was wondering how i could re-flash my my box with a newer image so i can start a fresh

thankyou for any help ;)

you flash using web interface very easy to do if you need a clone image just ask [video=youtube;0bD2GysOQ5I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bD2GysOQ5I[/video]

thankyou for your quick reply would you be able to post a link for a clone image as im unsure witch to use

here you go mate GP3-dm800-2013-04-12-ramiMAHER #ssl84b
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?yhc4fzqxk7rc8r8

one last quick question the image thats on my box alredy is ramiMAHER#76C
and its sim201 will the above image and tutorial still work ??

thankyou

Hello mate i have dm800 pvr hd clone with black hole image 84d bootloader would i be able to flash the box with this image as well
Thank for any help

here you go mate GP3-dm800-2013-04-12-ramiMAHER #ssl84b
hi mate tried to flash with web browser but i loaded the image but when i hit the flash button nothing also tried with just a boot loader still flash did not work any ideas thanks appy

my Dreambox dm800HD se had r01 no ca found on it... so i pressed the mini flash button at the back to retrieve the ip address of the box... I'm guess because of that the box is a clone (joys of buying off eBay) anyway I'm looking for a the best english fully working image for this type of box, anyone recommend would be much appreciated.. thanks

Should be pretty straight forward, providing you have fixed "No CA Error" a Cable Tuner is installed etc.

Hi Guys sorry to hijack the but I put the wrong image on my DM800SE and now when i turn it on it says R01: NO CA so wrong image. I can't do a mini flash as button is missing on the box and also the service plug is also missing. is there a way to do a flash with a USB stick and were would i find the files. Thanks in advance.

mini flash button is missing???_

Do you mean the service socket is missing as well?

Yes mate the button for the mini flash has been removed, although the unit is still there but have tried pressing it with various item but no joy. and the whole service socket part isn't even there.

Back