How Do You Add To Favourites On Xstream IPTV …. Help Please !

Kopnut

Hi there, could anybody help me as to how to add to favourites list on Xstream iptv please, as I am unable to find any tutorials on how to do this, a few pointers would be most welcome … thanks in advance. :grimacing:

Dont know if its the best way but what I do is (on Infinity)
On any channel, press TV which brings up a list of bouquets - select the appropriate bouquet and then highlight the channel you want as a favourite. Then press MENU on remote and choose Add service to Bouquet. Then, on the next screen , top left hand corner TV Guide is selected - use right arrow on remote until you get to Favourites in the Search bar, and then select it - now in your Favourites bouquet, the channel should be there.

Hi there, could anybody help me as to how to add to favourites list on Xstream iptv please, as I am unable to find any tutorials on how to do this, a few pointers would be most welcome … thanks in advance. :grimacing:

If you are talking about xtream tv using a mac code then it's unlikely to be coming back.
This was hosted by xc codes who were taken down and i am not aware of any of the cracked versions having this ability.
If you are referring to something else then you need to clarify your post.

Back