1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you update

Discussion in 'OpenVIX | OpenATV Skins' started by Diggler, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Diggler

Diggler Registered

Can someone please help me.

I have a Xsarius Pure HD box (cable) running Vixe4project. I need to completely reinstall the software to the lastest version to cure the problem of audio description. Problem is, I have no idea how to perform this action. Complete novice here but willing to learn.

Does anyone know of a you tube link showing me how to perform this operation? From new software to all HD channels with blue HD skin.

Thanks

2. moshibeth

moshibeth TK Veteran

Male
    {roofer
    hampshire
    Never come across that box but pretty much all the same to flash using openvix,I will help you through if you need help

3. 1999gtv

1999gtv TK Veteran

If you want to stick with the vix4e2 image the new firmware is available on the vix4e2 site. When you find the download for your receiver there are instructions there for online update/image download and settings restore which will be your easiest route

4. moshibeth

moshibeth TK Veteran

Male
    {roofer
    hampshire
    Diggler likes this.
  5. Diggler

Diggler Registered

Thank you guys.

Is there anything special I need to do to the settings after installing to get all the HD channels, EPG, etc or is it pretty much all done when I update to the new firmware ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Diggler

Diggler Registered

Did the update. All fixed now. Thank you for your help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moshibeth likes this.
  7. Ricky Taylor

Ricky Taylor Registered

I have extracted new image on to usb. But could anyone advise me how to flash onto the box cheers

8. Ricky Taylor

Ricky Taylor Registered

How to do update