How I fixed the audio problem.

Robf23

Nothing new. Just read the forums and found this to be the best fix for me on Zgemma H2H. Can see a lot of people struggling and just want to help out.

First flashed with:
http://www.techkings.org/resources/zgemma-h2h-open-atv-6-1-to-fix-sound-issue.45/

This has the latest ABM 2.8 installed and the latest OSCAM installed. Once flashed I did as follows;

1) Change to your area
Menu>Setup>Service Searching>AutoBouquetsMaker>Providers
Change the area number in ABM to your area.
Press Green, and go to "Start Scan"
Menu>Setup>Service Searching>Tuner Config>Tuner B
Change NetID to your area

2) Set up oscam
-Open a webbrowser and connect to your boxes IP with the port 8888 at the end for example 192.168.0.69:8888.
-You you be greeted with the oscam interface select files at the top of the page there will then be a sub menu under it select oscam.server.
-Delete everything there and paste in the following below then change to your line details and save.
[reader]
label = TV1
protocol = newcamd
device = your.server.com,port
key = 0102030405060708091011121314
user = username
password = password
group = 1

3) Finally just downloaded and changed the skin. Best ones here to choose from and easy instructions to follow.
http://www.techkings.org/forums/openvix-openatv-skins.471/

Thank you to aidzo, Biohead for there instructions. Always have helped me.

If you're on open atv then just run a software update and you'll get the fix. I'm sure the others will follow

Mine is 100% fixed

I have a zgemma h5t2c using wooshbuild I have no idea what or how do fix it if at al possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're on open atv then just run a software update and you'll get the fix. I'm sure the others will follow

Mine is 100% fixed
I would imagine you mean re-flash to the latest openATV ??? Then run on oscam ???
not a fix then !!!!

Hi guys, I have an H2H and have been running sucmnsee image from this site for vermin, I know there is an issue with the audio, some channels no sound and others with voice over etc, has anyone got a fix for this on this image? If so please could you detail this? Any help would be much appreciated!

Hi guys, I have an H2H and have been running sucmnsee image from this site for vermin, I know there is an issue with the audio, some channels no sound and others with voice over etc, has anyone got a fix for this on this image? If so please could you detail this? Any help would be much appreciated!

There is a patch you can run to fix your image. It's in the audio fix tutorial thread about post 89 I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the quick reply guys, is the latest H2H image available to download on here and am I better sticking with the Sucmnsee image or changing? Again your advice is greatly appreciated.

Back